101-110

Chapter 101 Getting to know Zheng Kaiyuan

Wen Qingqian knew that the control of the gaffe had returned to her hands, Yang Dashu's braid was in her hands, and her words were now the imperial edict.

"First, all flower arrangements are charged at double the market price. This is an expedited fee, and I can't let my staff suffer, right?"

"No problem, money is a small matter!"

"Second, sign it right away. According to the contract, in the future, the entire Linbian Hotel and Xiangrui Kaijiangyu will cooperate exclusively with us for the flower needs."

"Ah..." Yang Dashu glanced at Li Manhong subconsciously. Li Manhong was so angry that her nose was crooked, but what could she say, Now she can't get a load of flowers anywhere.

"Sure, no problem, Manager Wen, you really know how to do business."

Yang Dashu's gnashing of teeth made Wen Qingqian feel relieved. She followed him to the office, quickly signed a contract, and then called Wei Linlin. It took ten minutes. Afterwards, Wei Linlin arrived at the venue with Gao Wenqiang, Huang Zhicheng, and Wu Qiankun. It only took less than 20 minutes to arrange everything. The flower baskets were all ready, and the flowers on the table were ready-made. 

Li Manhong quietly came to Wen Qingqian's side and whispered, "You didn't prepare a substitute long ago, did you? Why are you all ready?"

"Be prepared, and besides, we are not only one family that needs flowers, The business has always been very good, and all kinds of materials are always available..."

"Okay, don't worry, it's just that you lost a hotel, that's why you pay so much attention."

"I know, Sister Manhong has seen it before . People who are in a big scene, what's the point of paying this little money? However, I can't give you back the door of the experimental primary school, that door is still more suitable for me."

Li Manhong rolled her eyes and continued to remain arrogant, as if he was completely arrogant. She didn't take Wen Qingqian seriously. After all, the compensation she received after her divorce was enough to live on for several lifetimes. This little money should be a lesson.

At 12 noon, the signing ceremony officially began. This time Wen Qingqian finally saw clearly what the man named Zheng Kaiyuan looked like. He was not very good-looking, but he was very cultural at first glance. A pair of gold-rimmed glasses was low-key and luxurious. Connotation, straight suits, meticulous hairstyles, quite a bit of the taste of returnees and overseas Chinese - if you want to break your head, you can't connect this person with Guo Yujuan, and answer the old saying, thirty years in Hedong and thirty years in Hexi, he has already flourished, and However, Guo Yujuan is still struggling in her own one-third of an acre of land.

After the signing ceremony, Wen Qingqian attended the reception banquet. Qiu Qizhi brought her to Zheng Kaiyuan and introduced: "Mr. Zheng, this is an advanced individual in industry and commerce in our street, Wen Qingqian."

"Hello." Zheng Kaiyuan Politely reached out and shook hands with Wen Qingqian.

"It's really a shame. Director Qiu said that the flower arrangement on site was provided by your shop. You can't  get this level even in provincial capitals.

" Small business, compared to your garment factory, is not worth mentioning at all, and besides, in terms of age, you are not even in your thirties, right? You are the one who is young and promising.

" They are high school classmates, and they are not too different in age, that is, they are twenty-six or seven years old.

Zheng Kaiyuan was so young and had such a big family business. Naturally, he had a lot of family background. It is not difficult to understand why the Zheng family did not accept Guo Yujuan at first, and insisted on letting Zheng Kaiyuan dump her to go to college.