71-80

Chapter 71 Pregnancy

Wen Qingqian walked out of the Red Sun Restaurant, it was already dark. She wanted to go home with Ji Li, but another patient was admitted to the emergency room. A doctor as her husband and the backbone of a department, she is basically a widow.

As soon as she walked to the entrance of her own alley, she saw a bicycle pedaling towards her from a distance. She shouted: "There is someone here, hide."

But the opposite was true, and the bicycle even hurriedly went straight in her direction. rushed straight over.

Wen Qingqian was completely unprepared. Seeing that the bicycle was about to hit her, he didn't expect that at this juncture, a black figure suddenly came out, pushed Wen Qingqian away, and got hit on the head.

And the speed of the bicycle was like a god, and it rode away without a pause. The alley was dark and dark, and she couldn't see the cyclist's face at all.

"Oh, oh, my waist..."

Wen Qing was stunned for a moment, isn't this voice Wang Cuixia's, what's the situation, it was her mother-in-law Wang Cuixia who saved her?

"Big... Auntie?"

Wen Qing lifted Wang Cuixia suspiciously, and said with a bit of indelibleness, "I really didn't expect you to save me, thank you... thank you..."

"Who wants to save you, I'm here to save My grandson."

Wang Cuixia shook off Wen Qingqian's hand holding her, and said with disgust, "Since you are pregnant, you have to give me a safe birth, what are you doing, staying home so late?

" Got it?" Wen Qingqian was stunned, she hadn't reached success with Ji Li yet, how could she be pregnant, where did Wang Cuixia get the news.

Wang Cuixia held on to her waist and continued, she took two steps forward, but she couldn't hold on anymore, she came back and grabbed Wen Qingqian's arm, and said, "Go, help me home quickly, I guess I was hit by the waist. The disc is protruding, and I don't know which one got a thousand knives, how can anyone ride a bike like this..."

The two went back to the house with support, and as soon as they entered the door, they saw Guo Yujuan beating Ji Xiaoduo in the courtyard. Ji Xiaoduo was kneeling on the washboard, crying aloud.

Wang Cuixia didn't care about the pain in her back, and shouted, "Why are you beating the child, what's going on!"

Guo Yujuan said angrily, "I didn't study well on the first day of school, and I fought with a senior boy and even sent him to the hospital. Come on, tell me, if you don't let me worry about it for a day, can I not beat him! If you make your grandma embarrassed, I will break your leg!"

Guo Yujuan was holding a burnt stick in her hand. The kind of wood is very hard, and it is not soft when it is drawn on Ji Xiaoduo. Wen Qing looked at her and thought she was a ruthless person.

"Okay, don't hit him!" Wang Cuixia walked over, leaning on her waist, pushed Guo Yujuan away desperately, and said, "If you want to hit, you, hit me, kill me!"

Guo Yujuan threw the burning stick on the ground. On the ground, he pointed at Ji Xiaoduo and asked, "Tell me, why are you fighting? If you are more stubborn, you won't be allowed to eat tomorrow!"

"It was Sun Zhenghu...Sun Zhenghu bullied Sister Qingqing, he...he turned towards Sister Qingqing's face. She spit, and... and brought a group of boys to scold her for not wanting her..."

Wen Qingqian's heart trembled when she heard this reason, she thought Ji Xiaoduo was Guo Yujuan's son, and would be as indifferent and cunning as her. But he didn't expect that he would provoke Sun Zhenghu's asshole for Qingqing.