91-100

Chapter 91 Team Building

"Then I will also go abroad, get an MBA from Harvard, run around the streets of Manhattan in the United States with my wisdom, and then come back with foreigners' money to invest in the construction of the motherland..."

Ji Li was amused by her serious appearance, hugged her tightly in his arms, and said dotingly: "You really should have a bigger platform and a wider sky, sometimes I'm really afraid that I don't work hard, just I can't catch up with you."

Wen Qing lightly hugged his waist and didn't say anything, but she answered secretly in her heart: "Even if she becomes a billionaire in the future, she will only take care of his little white face. With him, this life is enough.

...

The next day is Tomb Sweeping Day, and before dawn, Wen Qingqian went to work in the city. On the florist's side, Zhao Xusheng was in charge of receiving guests at the door and organizing the queue order. Wei Linlin and Gao Wenqiang were frantically wrapping bouquets in the house. In the morning, they sold out all the chrysanthemums sent from the field, and there were still many latecomers who didn't buy them.

At the same time, the wreath shop was also very busy, and the Qingming Festival was her two priorities. When her career was "resource sharing" and "performance blowout", she couldn't help anything else, so she rode her bike around the two stores to buy flowers, she recommended them to buy some paper money ingots, and those who came to buy paper money , she recommended them to buy a bunch of chrysanthemums. Fortunately, Ji Zhen came back from Hujia Village at 10:00 in the morning, and she finally took a breath. The work is over.

Wen Qingqian asked the two store managers to close the store and gather at Xiangrui Kaijiangyu—she was going to build a team for the first time since the team building. When the employees heard that they could be so tall The excitement of eating at the hotel is beyond words. How many people can earn half a year for this meal alone.

Wen Qingqian ordered a large private room, asked for a dozen catties of Kaijiang fish, and ordered side dishes and drinks, etc. , and then took out the bonus that was prepared in advance, and each person gave 10 yuan.

"Although the money is not too much, it is also a part of my heart. I know that everyone has a heavy family burden on their shoulders. I have no other wishes. I just hope that those who believe in me and follow me can walk with me to Prosperity."

A few simple words made everyone present, Gao Wenqiang stood up first and said, "Manager Wen, my parents are both disabled, I have low self-esteem since I was a child, and I dare not fight back when I am bullied. , fortunately you didn't dislike me and gave me a decent job, you gave me not only a job, but also a dignity!"

Hu Banxian also said excitedly: "That's right, Manager Wen, you are a A weak woman can support two stores. I admire someone. I used to walk through the streets and alleys to meet people, tell fortunes, and occasionally help people with white affairs, but I couldn't make a lot of money. The bed, if I hadn't met you and gave me a stable job, I really don't know what else to do in life..."

After Hu Banxian confessed, Sun Zhenglong couldn't sit still, poured a glass of white wine, and said, "Manager Wen , don't say anything, it's all in the wine!"

After he finished speaking, he drank the wine in one breath, Wen Qingqian knew that he was not good at words, and this was how he expressed his feelings - but this person's feelings are quite heroic, Less than five minutes directly to the table.

Zhao Xusheng, who had been silent all the time, silently picked up the wine and said, "Manager Wen, I didn't know what an image spokesperson was before, but now I understand a little bit, I represent the image of a flower shop, and I'm a walking billboard, don't worry, I will definitely work hard in the future, and I will never embarrass you, and I will fight wherever you point..."