31-40

Chapter 31

"I... I'm not thinking about saving you some money, and the pair of shoes costs ten yuan..." Wang Pingping looked innocent, looking at Ji Zhen's outfit, how could she possibly buy it? Ten bucks for shoes?

"Ten dollars!" Ji Zhen wanted to get back to the place, but she was really reluctant to pay ten dollars. Children's shoes can only be worn for one year, and they can only be thrown away when their feet grow up next year. Ten dollars is enough for them. The mother and daughter have been together for a month.

"Sister, ten yuan is not expensive. Qingqing will be very happy to see it. She will soon go to school in the city. You also let her be beautiful in front of her classmates. Don't let people look down on her."

Ji Zhen gritted her teeth and stomped her foot. , said: "You're right, you can't have children without spending this money."

Thinking of Wen Qing Qianhua 188 without blinking, he seemed to have a lot of confidence.

After she finished speaking, she took out ten yuan and handed it to Wang Pingping, but Wang Pingping didn't answer it, looking awkward.

"Mr. Ji's wife, although it's your family's business, I shouldn't talk too much as an outsider, but if you come to buy shoes, you can buy two yuan, and if the big sister comes to buy shoes, you can ask someone to buy ten yuan. Don't feel bad about money, and also, you spent 60 yuan on chrysanthemums before, and you are too..."

Wen Qingqian was really about to be amused by Wang Pingping, it seemed that the misunderstanding between them could not be solved for a while. , Wang Pingping has labelled her a "prodigal woman", of course she can't see her true face when looking at people with tinted glasses.

"What do you know, chrysanthemums are what we use in our work, and that's purchasing! I did chores for three days, and my brother and sister paid me fifty yuan. If you say that my brother and sister are not good, I will turn my face with you!"

Ji Zhen is now a die-hard fan of Wen Qingqian, and her anger was still suppressed, so Wang Pingping came to meddle in her own business again.

"Fifty? What are you doing for three days and fifty?" Wang Pingping looked around her shop subconsciously. She went out early all day and came home late to get pregnant and it was still so hard. After removing the cost, it was only fifty or sixty profits a month.

"You don't have to worry about it, let's go, Qingqian, we're not going to buy shoes here, this woman stirs up trouble all day, I can't buy a pair of shoes anywhere!" Ji Zhen took Wen Qingqian and walked out.

"Eldest sister, let me explain to her that her brother is Ji Li's apprentice, I don't want this misunderstanding to deepen..." But Ji Zhen's strength is not ordinary, and her personality is stubborn, so she dragged her out directly. door.

Just as the door was closed, a hoot sounded from inside the house, followed by a cry for help: "Wait, help..."

Wen Qingqian turned around and rushed into the store, only to see Wang Pingping holding the shoe rack with one hand and holding it with the other. The stomach, the legs are bent, the expression is painful, and the thick cotton pants have been wet.

"Mr. Ji's wife, my amniotic fluid has broken... can you... take me to the hospital..." Wang Pingping gritted her teeth, gasping for breath.

"Don't panic, the opposite is the hospital, I'll find a flatbed truck to push you!" Wen Qingqian turned back and shouted to Ji Zhen, "Eldest sister, go to the breakfast shop next door to borrow a car, Wang Pingping is about to give birth!"