191-200

Chapter 191 White Eyed Wolf

"Qingqian, don't tell my dad about this, if he finds out, he won't be angry? And...he will definitely let me follow him back to the south. Bin, my career here is over..." Wei Linlin pleaded, clutching Wen Qingqian's arm.

"But this is the end of the matter? Who are those people, we must find out! In case they make a comeback..."

"I will ask slowly, but I can't make it public. Anyway, Gao Wenqiang is very good. When there is an order, I will let him send me."

Wen Qing glanced at Gao Wenqiang, the happiness and smugness on his face could not be concealed - this time, his status had made a qualitative leap.

"Okay, listen to you."

Gao Wenqiang and Wen Qingqian sent Wei Linlin home together, and then offered to send Wen Qingqian back.

It was already twelve o'clock in the middle of the night, and Ji Li was on duty again today, so she didn't say no, and she didn't live far from Gao Wenqiang's house anyway.

As soon as she walked out of the alley, she saw the Santana with the lights on-the man was still waiting there, because the license plate was from the provincial capital, so she was sure it was him.

"Manager Wen, this is definitely not a good person, let's go, let's go... My bicycle is in front, I will carry you back."

"Okay, walk around..." Wen Qingqing felt that the man was a little haunted. I mean, wouldn't he accidentally provoke some rotten peach blossoms?

She sat on the back seat of Gao Wenqiang's bicycle, and Gao Wenqiang tried his best to pedal faster, but the Santana kept following him unhurriedly, until it finally left outside Wenqing's Qianjia Hutong.

Seeing the car leaving, she breathed a sigh of relief, instructed Gao Wenqiang to be careful, and entered her yard.

As soon as she walked in, she felt something was wrong - Ji Sheng's tricycle was parked in the yard, and his snoring could be heard from the window - shouldn't he live in Zhoujiatun's shop?

Just when she was wondering, the light in the east wing where Wang Cuixia lived was lit, she limped out wearing clothes, and said, "Why did you just come back? If you don't come back, I can't let it go. You can't sleep, you can't abuse yourself so much when you're doing work, what if something happens..."

Wen Qing's heart warmed, and she hurriedly stepped forward and pushed her into the room.

"Mom, what are you doing? It's already the beginning of autumn, and now you're more exposed, you hurry back, our colleagues had a dinner together, we were so happy, so we chatted a little late..."

Wang Cuixia retreated into the room and pushed towards the opposite side. Nuzui said, "The second daughter-in-law is back."

"What? Guo Yujuan is back?"

Wen Qingqian listened to Ji Sheng's even snoring, and was really surprised - Ji Sheng had just made a statement before, in order not to buckle his head The bastard, I will definitely not accept Guo Yujuan, now - it's really fragrant.

However, this was also what she hoped. After all, Ji Xiaoxing was still so young. If the couple could go back to the past and work hard for a better life together, they would be able to worry less.

"The child is back too, sigh, as long as Xiaosheng is doing well, I can do whatever I want... If Guo Yujuan can have another grandson, I will be like her before..."

Wang Cuixia muttered as she returned. In his own room, Wen Qingqian looked at Ji Sheng's dark house with an indescribable feeling in his heart.

Early the next morning, the rooster croaked three times before finally waking her up. Today, she is going to take Jiang Li on the train. Jiang Li is dedicated to her career, and of course she will send her off in person to show her sincerity and sincerity. gratitude.