61-70

Chapter 61 The Second Child

"Qiu... Qiuyue, I... I've decided." Jiao Wenchuan lowered his head and did not dare to look at Chen Qiuyue. In his heart, Chen Qiuyue was the eternal goddess.

"Okay, give my mother the three-turn and one-thousand-dollar money, find someone to set a date, and get married!"

Chen Qiuyue's operation completely blinded Wen Qingqian. She thought Chen Qiuyue would push it hard. I don't want to live or die, at least, I have to resist for a few days. I didn't expect people to agree so simply.

"Really? Qiuyue, are you willing to marry me? Actually, I'm not in a hurry to get married. We can get along for a while. This marriage is a big deal..." Jiao Wenchuan was still sensible, and was not carried away by happiness.

"Get along? I don't have time to get along with you, I have to get married within a month, or I won't get married! After passing this village, there is no such shop."

When Jiao Wenchuan hesitated and tangled, Chen Qiuyue said again: "I heard that your father is Professor of Linbian University, your mother is the dean of Xiayun Town Health Center? Well, I have two more conditions. First, let your father arrange for my mother to work in the university. It can't be a cleaner. I have a prestigious position, and secondly, let your mother transfer me to the town health center, I don't want to go back to the central hospital!"

"Qiuyue... Although you are right about their positions, it's not their job. After all, they haven't seen you yet...they have to..."

"You mean, they might not be able to like me yet? Did they despise me when they heard about my stupidity?"

As soon as Chen Qiuyue mentioned this, her eyes shed tears again, and she said, "I know, I can't raise my head in my life..."

"I promise, I promise everything!" Jiao Wenchuan saw that Two lines of tears, my heart is softened into plasticine, how can I refuse the goddess' request?

Wen Qingqian watched the excitement and felt that she was quite redundant. Since both parties have reached a consensus, one wants money and work, and the other wants marriage, then her matchmaker can retire.

She turned around and was about to leave, but heard Chen Qiuyue say, "Wen Qingqian, I have something to tell you."

Wen Qingqian stood still, did not look back, and waited with her back to her.

"You're not worthy of Ji Li at all, you're just complacent, I tell you, sooner or later, Ji Li will see clearly your vulgarity, despicableness, treacherousness, and lack of culture! Also, when I marry into the Jiao family, I've entered the house. High society, you, just crawl in the mud pit! Don't think that you can get rich by selling a wreath!"

Wen Qingqian wanted to laugh after hearing this, but she restrained herself, she felt that Chen Qiuyue's rank was too low at first It's not worth her action, and now I feel that it is too much for her to use some tricks on her - after all, this is a pure 250. If someone is beaten, they will be beaten back, and Chen Qiuyue beat herself up.

She wanted to slap her for a while, but since Jiao Wenchuan was about to embrace the beauty, she didn't talk much anymore. After this marriage, there was still a lot of excitement to watch.

...

Wen Qingqian went back to her room to get something, and was about to go to Ji Zhen's house, but just because she was carrying a big bag and didn't see the way, she bumped into Guo Yujuan who walked in.

"Ouch!" Guo Yujuan said with a face full of reluctance, covering her stomach, "You walk and watch, my body is very precious!"

Wen Qingqian was stunned for a while, but she hadn't seen each other for two days. I was so polite when I saw her before, but now the tone is obviously wrong.