141-150

Chapter 141 Wang Cuixia's thoughts

Wen Qingqian went home after she was full of food and drink. After finishing the big event, her mind and body were overdrawn. Lie down on the kang.

When she was in a daze, she heard someone walking into her room. The footsteps were accompanied by the sound of a stick hitting the ground. It could be inferred that it was Wang Cuixia who came in.

"Mom, is something wrong?" Wen Qing asked casually, unable to open her eyelids.

"It's alright... just... I'll come to see you after thinking."

Wen Qingqian rolled over and squinted at her. After a serious illness, Wang Cuixia seemed to be ten years older because she was still recovering from a cerebral infarction. During the period, one of her hands could not move, and her hooked appearance looked a bit miserable.

Wen Qingqian stood up and asked, "Are you trying to inquire about Guo Yujuan?"

She is so smart, can she not know what Wang Cuixia is thinking.

"Hey, the child in her womb is almost six months old... Xiaoduo has come back, why hasn't she come back? Do you really want to spend time with Zheng Kaiyuan?"

Wen Qing heard it lightly, and Wang Cuixia kept going. She didn't let go of Guo Yujuan. Even if she ran away with another man, she still hoped that Guo Yujuan would change her mind one day. On the one hand, it was because she was pregnant with Ji Sheng's child. On the other hand, it was also because Xiaoduo had no mother. After being a mother-in-law and daughter-in-law for so many years, I really have some feelings.

"Mom, she promised me that she would give the baby after birth. If it's a girl, she'll keep it, and if it's a boy, she'll send it back to you. Just wait and don't think about it."

"I just watched . Poor Xiaosheng, you found him a job. He runs to Zhoujiatun every day. He goes to Zhoujiatun in the morning and comes back hungry in the evening. I can't cook for him because of my weak hands and feet, your elder sister. I've been busy with you all day, and I can't see anyone, so I feel like this...how did this family become like this."

Seeing that Wang Cuixia was about to cry again, Wen Qingqian's head was big. If this person is old, it is not easy to stop crying when she starts to cry. Wen Qingqian is sleepy and tired now, and she really has no energy to persuade her.

"Mom, just tell me. If there is anything I can help you with, just tell me."

"Then I'll tell you."

Wang Cuixia leaned forward and murmured for a while before she said, "I want to see Guo YuJuan, have a good chat with her and persuade her to come back. This golden den and silver den are not as good as your own dog kennel. Xiaoduo is in love with home. What is she doing when she stays outside? Otherwise, you can take me to the provincial capital. Right? "

"Ah?" Wen Qingqian was a little surprised. It turned out that Wang Cuixia was holding back about such a thing, not to mention that she was not easy to handle, and it was very difficult to go to the provincial capital. Even if she took her, she would not know Guo Yujuan. Where do you live, you can't put a knife on Zheng Kaiyuan's neck and let him say it?

But looking at Wang Cuixia's pitiful appearance, her heart softened again. The old lady had been unkind to her before, but as a daughter-in-law, she couldn't have the same knowledge as her. After all, she was Ji Li's biological mother, and she was also her own. mother-in-law.

"Okay, I get it. I'll make inquiries and make arrangements, but there is one thing, it's not urgent, you have to recover enough to walk by yourself, otherwise, I won't take you there."