51-60

Wen Qing returned to the room angrily, thinking that the once-in-a-lifetime date ended in a sloppy manner, and the couple was separated. He lifted the quilt, walked out of the room, walked through the corridor, and knocked on Ji Li's door.

"What are you doing here, don't catch a cold." Ji Li looked at her who was only wearing long clothes and long pants.

"I want to sleep with you...sleeping with you..."

Wen Qingqian wanted to be straightforward, but she was still embarrassed. Ji Li was the most pure in the world, and she couldn't bear to defile him.

"Have you really thought about it?" Ji Li's heart was obviously hanging on this matter, otherwise he wouldn't have fallen asleep at one o'clock in the morning.

"Ah... I mean sleeping with you, I don't mean anything else..."

"You don't mean anything else, I do."

Ji Li suddenly pressed Wen Qingqian against the wall, his kisses invaded passionately Come here - she has never thought that Da Chunjing will have such a wolf dog moment, and her mind will become blank in an instant.

I don't know how long he finally let go of her, and said sullenly, "Wen Qingqian, we've agreed, not to divorce."

His hand reached into her autumn clothes, and suddenly, the door was smashed twice, the The loud-sounding boss shouted, "I knew you were not a serious couple! Hurry up and open the door for me, or I'll call the police! If there is a problem with your style, just pretend!"

Wen Qingqian tidied up her clothes and went to open the door. She said to the eldest sister with her waist tucked outside, "We are a serious husband and wife. If you don't believe me, go to the province to check. I am an advanced individual who was invited, and everyone in the province can prove it to us. , Besides, you are so nosy, did you grow up lacking in calcium and love your grandma, uncle, or uncle?"

Facing Wen Qingqian's machine-gun fire, the eldest sister snorted coldly, and said, "I just like to be meddlesome. What a mess, it's still in the province, even if the Secretary-General of the United Nations is here, you are not allowed to live together without a marriage license!"

After that, she grabbed Wen Qingqian and shoved her back to the room while thinking about it, and when she turned around, she didn't forget to shout at Ji Li's door: "You are a good boy, you must not be depraved, this kind of woman who took the initiative to bring it to the door can't want it, you know?"

...

The next morning, Wen Qingqian left the room as soon as possible, she really didn't want to stay in such a heartwarming hostel for a second.

Her affairs in the provincial capital were basically finished. Director Du wanted the driver to take her back, but she insisted on leaving with Ji Li, and by the way, she could get 20 yuan for travel expenses.

Wen Qingqian followed Ji Li to the hospital and was about to leave, but as soon as Ji Li walked in, he was pulled by someone.

She recognized the man as Director Qu, a "provincial famous doctor" who insisted on opening the chest of an 80-year-old patient, which resulted in the death of the patient.

"Director Qu, what's the matter?" Ji Li had a cold attitude and was no longer willing to call him a "teacher". After all, he couldn't learn anything good from him.

"Jili, I treated you badly before, you, you, you don't remember the villain, I... I really didn't expect the patient to die, and now the patient's family has come to the door, his youngest son is a famous person in the capital. My lawyer, Qiao Junyan, is very difficult to deal with. He is looking for witnesses everywhere to investigate. You are my main assistant. You must prove for me that the patient's physical fitness is not good. No, it is the patient who insists on the operation! Director Qu grabbed Ji Li 's arm nervously, as if this was his last life-saving straw, Ji Li stared at him coldly, and then pushed his hand away fiercely.

"Qu Zhenghe, you didn't expect the patient to die? I think, you didn't expect the old man's son to be a powerful lawyer, right? If his son was an ordinary person, would you still be so nervous? When people sent the old man to the mortuary, your expression was not what it is now."

"Jili, what is your attitude? Let me tell you, Qu Zhenghe's position in the academia outside his heart will not be destroyed! If you don't help me this time, I'm still the director here, so you can't study again in the future..."

With a sneer on the corner of Ji Li's mouth, he approached Qu Zhenghe and said word by word, "Even if I don't become a doctor in my life, I won't testify against my conscience, the old man's decision to open his chest is your own will. , you are the culprit who killed him!"

"You! You!" Qu Zhenghe's face turned blue with anger, he grabbed Ji Li's front and shouted, "If you don't help me, don't regret it! I will be trained this time. I'll give you a bad review!"

Wen Qingqian pushed him away, but the MMP in his heart was very polite: "Mr. Qu, why bother, Ji Li is still a newcomer to you, it is inevitable that there will be times when you make a mistake, you, Don't get to know him in the same way, Ji Li won't be able to stay by the forest forever, he will come to the provincial capital sooner or later, and then he will have to count on you to take care of it..."

"Qingqian..." Ji Li looked at Wen Qing with questioning eyes Qian, seems to be surprised and disappointed with her flattery at this time.

Wen Qingqian gave her a look, told him not to speak, and said to Qu Zhenghe, "Mr. Qu, I am Ji Li's lover, don't worry, I will not let him talk nonsense, I promise!

" It's almost the same." Qu Zhenghe sorted out the white coat and the hairstyle with few hairs, and said, "Ji Li, look, your lover is sensible. Saying a word, she silently looked at Wen Qingqian, wondering what medicine she was selling in her gourd.

"Director Qu, we're leaving the hospital now. We promise we won't have the chance to say anything against you. However, can you sign a good review for Ji Li's training appraisal first?

" After I have signed the signature, you all leave the provincial capital immediately, and if someone finds it in the future, you must not miss it!"

"Don't worry, I guarantee that Ji Li's mouth is as tight as a zipper!"

Qu Zhenghe said with satisfaction Nodding, he went to the office to find out J Li's training appraisal report, and wrote a series of excellent comments on it. Wen Qingqian got the report and dragged J Li out of the People's Hospital.

"Qingqian, what the hell are you doing? You can't just let it go!" Ji Li was full of anger, and even felt that he didn't know Wen Qingqian anymore.

"Of course it can't be done. The murderer must be punished, but there is a saying that it's better to offend a gentleman than a villain, it's not good for your career to offend him, you go to the station to wait for me, buy the afternoon ticket first, I'll find you in an hour."

"What are you going to do?"

"You just believe me once."

"It's not that I don't believe you, but it's my business, and if I offend people, it's my fault..."

" Have you forgotten another sentence, only women and villains are difficult to support, so to deal with villains, women must take action."

Wen Qingqian smiled mysteriously, pushed Ji Li out of the hospital door, turned around and returned to the hospital.