21-30

Chapter 21

Wen Qing's shallow gaze swept over the crowd, and finally stopped on Ji Zhen's face. She didn't care about Guo Yujuan and Ji Sheng's success, but she was still brooding about Ji Zhen's betrayal -- this is not Is the story of the farmer and the snake a reality version? Thinking of picking up cinders all morning to buy cotton shoes for Qingqing, she couldn't hold back the grievances in her heart.

But based on her judgment of her character, she knew that Ji Zhen was being used, not completely helpless, and it was only a matter of time before Ji Zhen woke up.

"Big sister, let's go, go back to the house." She opened her mouth to invite.

"I, I'm not going back, I... I've packed up and moved to Xiaosheng's new house."

Ji Zhen grabbed Qingqing, picked up the baggage that had been left at the door, and walked out.

"Big sister, don't worry, you can go to the experimental elementary school as soon as the school starts, and I will go to my mother tomorrow!" Guo Yujuan shouted at the top of her voice, and then showed a triumphant smile at Wen Qingqian.

"Let's go, go home." Wen Qingqian took Ji Li's arm and returned to her room as if nothing had happened. She knew that Guo Yujuan was waiting to see her joke, but she was not born weak. Preparing for nails to pierce the instep.

As soon as she walked into the house, she felt a warmth, the pot was burning with hot water, everything was neatly tidy up, and even the clothes she had changed before were washed by Ji Zhen.

Her heart was sour, and she hated Guo Yujuan even more—she even used Ji Zhen, who was pure and weak, she would never swallow this anger.

Wen Qingqian poured a pot of hot water and beckoned Ji Li to wash her face, but Ji Li went directly to the "Wen Kang" where Wen Qingqian slept, and didn't answer at all.

"What's the matter with you?" Wen Qingqian walked over to the kang, and Ji Li said expressionlessly, "The kang opposite is hot, you sleep there, and you will sleep on the kang in the future." Even a fool could see that Ji Li was angry, but She didn't understand how he was angry with Wang Cuixia, how could he vent it on her.

"Ji Li, your whole family bullied me, how could you bully me..." Wen Qingqian was in a bad mood at first, but when she saw that Ji Li was like an ice cube, her heart was even more uncomfortable, and tears welled up all at once.

Ji Li heard the choked sob in her voice, and quickly got out of the bed. Seeing her tearful eyes, there was a hint of distress in her eyes, but his mouth was still cold.

"I didn't bully you. Since you want to divorce me, isn't it normal to sleep on a separate kang?"

"Who is going to divorce you?" Wen Qingqian was full of grievances, and tears fell directly. Ji Li staggered his eyes, as if he could not bear it Seeing her cry, but when he thought of the scene just now, he was still uneasy, and said angrily, "Why did you write an IOU just now?"

"The money I owe your Ji family should have been paid back..."

"It seems that , you don't think of me as your family at all."

Hearing what Ji Li said, Wen Qingqian's grievance gradually melted away and said, "This money is what I owe before I married you, it's my mother's money for treatment, I As a girl, I should pay it back, you don't owe me anything..."

Ji Li's eyes seemed a little moved. Before, he made a promise to repay the debt on time every month, and he felt a little unwilling in his heart, after all, he and Wen Qingqian did not have Feelings, but at this moment, all his unwillingness seemed to dissipate, he feels that the woman in front of him deserves what he does, and all the burdens and sufferings have meaning.