Potter?

~Draco~

I was walking down to the Great Hall for breakfast with Pansy, who won't get her hands off me. She's sweet at times, but she get's really annoying really fast.

I sat down with Blaise and Pansy and started to eat. Not long after Potter, the mudblood, and the Weasley walked in. They were all smiling and I hated it, but I noticed Harry's was kind of cute....Wait, I called Potter Harry and his smile cute. God Draco, wake up.

"Draco. Draco? DRACO!" A high and annoying voice pulled me out of my thoughts. It was Pansy. " YES! What do you want?" I asked. " I just wanted to know if you were okay. You had a silly little smile on your face and you were looking right at Potter." Crap. Cover up, Cover up, Cover up. Got it. I leaned in close to her ear and whispered. " Yeah, I was just thinking about you." I said it soft, caring,and sweet. She turned a deep shade of red. She didn't talk to me the rest of the meal.

I was the fist one to finish eating and I had almost an hour to kill, since Pansy, Blaise, and I went down early. I walked around until I reached my house. " The Mark." I said. I hated the password. I walked in and grabbed my stuff for Snape's and headed back up the stairs.

As I walked I thought about what I thought about Potter. I mean, I always knew that boys where hot, but I just thought it was just my body changing. I thought about all the years I spent at this school watching Harry. it's been 6 years. Potter and I were in our 6th year and I was just now realizing that I was gay, or at least bi. SHIT! What if I'm right and my father finds out. I breathed out and clamed my slef down before moving on to class.
I cleared my head and rounded the corner when I was pushed down with a thud. " I am so sor..." The voice was cut off. " Dr..Dr..Molfoy." It was Harry. Did her almost call me by my real name? His fac was red and it got redder as we looked into each others eyes. My face started to feel hot and my heart was beating fast. " Harry," was the only thing I could say.

" I..I should get to class. Bye...Draco." With that, he was off. At that moment, I fell for him, and I fell for him hard.