I can't believe you.

~Harry~
It was January and Ron are friends again. We were sitting in the library just talking and laughing when I saw Dracos send glare our way. I noticed it and raised an eyebrow at him but all I got was I roll.
I stood up to go talk to him when I felt someone put their arms around my waist, it Ginny, and she kissed me on the cheek.I blushed bright red and before I can do anything Draco shoved his chair loudly and took off. "Draco! Wait!" I called pushing Genny, who was looking quite proud of her self. All I got from the one person I truly love, was the bird.
~Draco~
I was in the library reading when I heard a laugh that I love to hear. Harry's. He was laughing with Ron. You could never tell that they hates each other a few weeks ago.
While I was reading, I saw Ginny smiling lovingly at my Harry and was blushing. I glared at her and Harry saw. He raised an eyebrow at me and I just rolled my eyes.
Harry stood up and Ginny raps her arms around him and he... he does nothing but blush! When she kisses him, he blushed! That ass hole!
Shoved my chair in and ran off. Tears threatened to spill out."Draco! Wait! " I heard Harry yell,but I just flipped him off and ran to the the RoR that was a nice little living room and a huge bathroom.
I ran into the bathroom and saw a blade. I know I shouldn't, but I did. I slid the cold metal across my skin and watch as lines of red formed.
After I had washed away the blood and casted a healing spell I walked into living room and cried.
I screamed and yelled andpulled at my hair.
I must have fallen asleep because when I wake up,I see a puffy eyed Harry looking at me.
I stood up and I felt all my sadness turn in to rage. "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL DO YOU WANT THIS TIME POTTER! WHY AREN'T YOU WITH THE BLOOD TRAITOR AND IT'S RAT FOR A SISTER!" My voice trembles at the words blood traitor. Harry looked up at me with his beautiful green eyes that had tears falling from them. "WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE! IF YOU WERE TIRED OF ME THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST SAID! MERLIN'S BEARD POTTER, WHY DO YOU INSIST TO LOok at me like a sad puppy?" My voise softened a bit at the end, but it flared back up. I yelled at him even more and Harry took every word of it.
Once I had said what I wanted and had no more rage in me, I looked at Harry with teat filled eyes. "Why? Why didn't you push her away?" I said just above a whisper.
Harry looked at me and took a shaky breath. "I got up to see if you where okay since you looked annoyed. When I got up,I felt her out her arms around me and before I could push her away or see who it was, she kissed me. I froze because I knew you saw it. I didn't even know she was there before she grabbed me. Once I had pushed her off you where flipping me off and Ginny was smiling and looking quite proud of her self." Harry explained as he and I both cried.
I just looked at him not knowing if he was telling the truth.
My silence seemed to make him mad. "DAMN IT DRACO! DO YOU THINK THAT I WOULD DO THAT TO YOU! THINK FOR ONCE IN YOUR FUCKING LIFE! I.LOVE.YOU! NOT GINNY! NO ONE ELSE! IT'S YOU! IT'S ALWAYS BEEN YOU DAMN IT!"
I fell into his arms and muttered apologies over and over again.
We missed lunch because we were just holding each other and calming down because we had no idea what to do after our fight.

A/N
Well. Yep. Don't know how to feel about that chapter. Yep. *pops a bubble from gum* *looks confused*
Soo yeah. Comment and give opinions. If my grammar sucks its because I don't have my friend near by to take the phone and fix my shit. Haha gosh I'm helpless. *derp*