Two years Later

~Harry~
Two years. Two years of mixed feelings. Friends coming and going. Two years since my God Father and Dumbledore died. Two years.
Ron and Hermione have been together since 6th year and are going strong. Draco and I... we...

I don't even know. He betrayed me! He joined them... He tried to kill me, my friends, and Dumbledore. I don't know what to do. When he tried to kill me, He was crying and looked at me as if he was trying to tell me something.
I feel bad for Neville. Blaise disappeared one day after they had a date and showed up with Draco and wouldn't look at any of us. He, two, was crying.
Two years of love and it ended with the love of blood.

~Draco~
Two years of him loving me for me and how do I repay him?! BY TRYING TO KILL HIM! I was in my house alone for once, besides Blaise, so we could both finally break down.

I pulled at my hair. I screamed. I cried until I couldn't anymore.

When I was forced to kill Harry with Blaise, I was crying. I could see the hurt and betrayal on their faces, but none of them hurt me more than Harry's. I looked him in the eye trying to tell him one thing. " I can't do this. Kill us first. Please." He didn't even grant me that wish and I don't blame him.

After we had finished our breaking down, we cleaned up so no one could tell. No one knew about how I am in love with Harry Potter or Blaise being in love with Neville and for good reason. If you're a Death Eater, you marry DeathEater's kids and boy marry girls. There's no way around it and I really don't want to marry Pansy.

" Draco. Blaise. Ah, My young hero's." The Dark Lord said in his kindest voice that sent chills down my spin. " Come closer. I won't kill you now. You've done nothing to be killed for." He held out his hands for us to take. I acted like I thought is was an honor and so did Blaise. " Ah. That's good. I have a special job for you boys." I put on a smile that looked real. " Really? My Lord. Thank you. It is a honor that you chose us." I've learned how to address this snake over the period of my life thanks to the man who made me call him father.

" I know it is my boy. You and Blaise will go to the base of those fools and gain their trust. To make it more convincing we will have to cause you some injury but not enough to kill you." He let go of our hands and we both bowed. " Yes my lord." With that we left with mixed feelings about this plan.

~Harry~
" Can someone PLEASE SHUT UP!" I yelled. I have a headache from crying about everything that happened and from trying to figure out what Voldemort's next move will be. The room fell quite. " Thank you. Now lets get to the matter at hand. We all know that we've gained a lot of land since this war started, but so had Voldemort and his group of Crack Heads." I pointed at the map that wall on the wall behind me.

We talked about tactics and we talked about every other thing we needed to. We just about done when we heard screaming. I took off out side to see the last thing I was excepting. Draco and Blaise were running down the street with blooding running from random spots of their bodies. They ran right past us only to be blocked by Bellatrix. " Oh come on Little Draco. You're no fun. You could have avoided this if you hadn't tried to kill the snake. You know that means you die. Oh well ."
Wait, he what? I looked at the group and they looked me. "Should we help? I mean they are Death Eaters in the middle of a Muggle street." I asked. At first they looked at me with no emotion. Then Neville says " We should help the, only so I can bitch slap Blaise." His voice was dead serious. His words surprised us all, but we did help.

After a fight that was finished to easily for my liking, we took Draco and Blaise in and tended to their wounds.
I went to check on Draco while Neville did the same for Blaise. I knocked on the door. " Come in." My heart took off at the sound of his voice. No. Harry. He tried to kill you. I opened the door and took a seat in a chair near his bed. " Draco." I said in a way to say hi.
Draco looked up at me. " H, Harry. I.." I held up my hand. " No. Stop. I hate you. You lied to me. You helped them kill Dumbledore. You and Blaise tired to kill Ron, Hermione, and I. You.Broke.My.Heart.And.Lost.My.Heart." My voice broke at the end, but it still sounded cold.
Draco looked at me. His mouth opened as if he was going to say something. " Vo, Voldemort wanted you to help us." My eyes widened. " He wanted us to gain your trust so we could bring you down and trap you so he could kill you Harry. Blaise and I didn't do everything we did because we wanted to. We where forced. He was going to kill us slowly if we didn't. When we were sent to kill you, I was trying to beg you to kill us instead, but you didn't get the hint. I didn't help them kill Dumbledore because I thought it would be fun. My own father was going to kill me if I didn't. We didn't leave because we wanted to, we where taken." Draco had tears running down his face. He looked up at me with a pleading look in his eye.
I got up and ran down to the kitchen. Everyone, but Neville, was down there. " Harry?" Hermione asked worried. " Everyone might want to  come with me. I need someone to make sure what I heard wasn't a lie." We took off to Draco's room.

Lupin gave Draco a truth potion and He told them the exact same thing he told me.

" Harry, He told you the truth. He still loves you." Ginny said. After the thing back in 6th year, we've worked our way back to friends, but they was still some hard feelings. We were in my room talking over everything. Hermione knew what I was going through. Not that she's gone through the same thing, but she knew I was second guessing everything. "Talk to Harry. This isn't good for you. We'll talk about the information he's given us." Hermione said as she placed her hand on my knee in a comforting way. I nodded and got up. 'How am I going to be able to trust him even though he told us this knowing he could die. Shut up Harry. You can. You love him.'