I hate this

~Harry~

"Wake up Harry! We're going to be late if you don't get your ass up." Ron joked. I groaned and laughed. I got up and quickly brushed my teeth and did what I could with my jet-black hair. " HARRY!" Ron yelled jokingly. " Coming!" I yelled back as I threw on my robes.

I took off down the stairs with Ron right behind me and we meet Hermione in to common room. " What took you boys so long, I'm hungry." She said. She had a smile trying to come on her face. She rolled her eyes and took off out into the hall.

When we walked into the Great Hall, we were laughing at Ron forgetting the difference between his two brother's Fred and George. " Honestly Ronald, they're YOUR brothers. You're turning into your mother." Hermoine said. His ear's turned red.

I sat down and started to load my plant when I noticed Malfoy was staring at me with a weird, and extremely cute smile on his face. Wait I just called something that was related to Draco cute. Dang Harry, wake up.

I looked away and started to eat. When I looked up again and I was Malfoy whispering something into Pansy's ear and she turned red. I felt myself grow jealous.

" Harry? Harry!" Hermoine yelled. " Uhm? Yes?" I asked. " Why are you staring at Malfoy like that?" She asked. " Yeah mate? What's up with that?" Ron asked. shit. " What do you mean?" I asked Ron rolls his eyes, " Mate, you're. Making goo goo at Malfoy and have a crazy smile. What's up?" I felt my face flush. " look mate, I'm just thinking about this girl I really like. Okay? If you think I like that bitch Malfoy, then I'll walk to the hospital wing my self. Oh and no I am not telling who the girl is." I say blankly. Nice save Harry I though to mu self.

I say Ron smile and Hermoine raise her eyebrow. Ron patted me on the back. " You scared me for a sec. there Harry. I was starting to think you were a fag. " ( A/N ughh I hate that word. I support all love.) We laughed and then I said that I needed to get my stuff or I'll be late fod Snapes class again.

------------------------------------------time change---------------------------------------------

"SHIT!" I said as I heard the bells ring for first hour to start. I took off down the stairs. I was almost to potions. I just had to round this...... I was cut off when I hit someone. I looked down and say Malfoy. " Dr..Dr..Malfoy." I almost said his name. What the hell. I knew he was hot, but why did it start to make my pants a little tight. Just no. I heart started to beat faster and my face grew hotter and hotter the longer we had eye contact. "Harry?" He said. Ah crap. I need to move or I'll ...I'll kiss him. " I..I should get to class. Bye...Draco." I ran off. Shit. I fell hard. For a boy and not just any boy. Draco.