Maybe?

~Draco~
 The look on Harry's face after he knew that I told him the truth was...well I couldn't read it and that scares me. 

 I stayed in my bed, quietly crying to my self. I heard  a knock. I didn't answer, but that didn't stop who ever it was. " Draco?" It was Harry. I remembered what he told me. "I hate you."   " I thought you hated me?" " I, I thought I did, until I knew the truth." He sat down on the bed next to me. I rolled so I was facing him. " Harry, I'm scared." I whispered. " I am too." he said taking me into a hug. I hugged him twice as hard as he hugged me. When I pulled away, he placed a hand on my cheek and looked me in the eye. " Draco, I could never truly hate you. I love you. I love you more than anything." I felt heart speed up and I placed my lips on his. Our kiss started out slow then got faster, rougher, and more lustful. We both pulled away before it could go anymore. " Harry. I'm sorry, so so so sorry for what I did to you, to your friends. I was forced. I never wanted to do any of it." I said with tears in my eyes. Harry kissed my forehead and said lovingly, " I forgive you." " Maybe we can start over from before with war began?" I asked. " Maybe."

Sorry it was so short!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't hate me!!!!!!!!!