The end.

A/N   Quick thing, okay so I will throw some quotes in this for the Deathly Hallows, book not the movie, so if it sounds really close to the original that's why. I'll mark them with * Also, I'm gonna rant real fast, in the book Harry is placed at Hagrid's feet, throws in his invisibility cloak, runs up the stairs, and  chases Voldemort, in the movie, that doesn't even happens, he just drops out of Hagrid's arms and takes off running. Okay, I'm good.

~Draco~
He's...He's..He's gone. He's dead. Harry Potter is dead. "*Harry Potter is dead! Do you understand now, deluded ones? He was nothing, ever but a boy who relied on others to sacrifice themselves themselves for him!" Voldemort yelled at us.

  There was screaming, yelling, and crying. I was standing on the steps watching this from behind. " No. Harry. Please get up. Please."

 So many things happened at once, Neville was put under the totally body-bound curse and had the sorting hat put on his head...but it was on fire, people where screaming, a giant came out of nowhere saying something that sounded like Hagrid's name, and spells came out of no where. 
 I was lost in my thoughts. I was pulled out when Hagrid yelled " Harry, Where is he?" He was right, Harry wasn't at his feet anymore. Where was he. No one seemed to know. I stood there and was praying that I wasn't crying on the out side.  " Harry." I whispered to my self.
 Somehow, Voldemort's spell didn't hurt Neville and Death Eater's where falling out from spells that seemed to come out of nowhere. 

 A few minutes later, I heard steps running past me and I saw things be moved, but I saw no one. I must be imaging that Harry is still alive because I thought I heard " Be strong Draco, I'm still here. Say nothing. I love you." In his voice. I shook my head and whispered " I know you're not here. Why am I doing this to my self?"

~Harry~

 I have to act fast. Neville has given me the perfect time to act. I threw the invisibility cloak over me and stood up. During that time, Neville had broken free and has pulled the Sword of Gryffindor out of the sorting hat. ' Hum, so that's where it.' I thought to my self remembering the quest Ron, Hermione, and I went on. 
 I turned to see Voldemort attacking Neville, so I casted a shielding spell over him and while I was at it, I hit a few Death Eater's and took off to the steps.  

 On the steps, I saw something that broke my heart, Draco looking at where I last was. He was crying softly. " Harry." He whispered. I ran up the steps toward him and reached out to touch him but thought better of it. "Be strong Draco, I'm still here. Say nothing. I love you." I whispered to him. I saw him shake him head and heard him sadly say, " I know you're not here. Why am I doing this to my self?" 

 I was going to say something, but Voldemort had made it into Castle and was yelling things at  his Death Eaters. I shot spells at him and somehow in the mist of it, we ended up fighting while we where appariting ( the action of apparition). We landed in the courtyard and we cast spells at each other, but they did nothing until Neville killed Nagini with the sword of Gryffindor. 
 Voldemort was finally mortal. He could die, I could end this and I did. With the help of everyone, this war is over. 
 I got up, took the elder wand, and went to the Great Hall and saw who was left. I saw who was dead. Fred, Colin,Snape, Tonks, Remus, and many more. I turned to see Ron and Hermione walking towards me smiling.
  We walked out to bridge. " So mate, what are you going to do with the wand? I mean, with that wand, you could be unstoppable." Ron said. I stoop in the bottom part of a broken piece of railing and snapped the wand into two pieces and threw them into the cavern below. " That's what I'm going to do. You know, the wand never belonged to Voldemort or Snape. Draco disarmed Dumbledore that night. It belonged to Draco until I disarmed him in the manor while he did what we knew he would. He did a good job, you know, acting like he never betrayed them. Anyway, after I disarmed him, the wand belonged to me." Hermione smiled. I stepped down and she hugged me. " I glad everything can go back to normal Harry." " I am too."