Oh.My Gosh

~Draco~
I knew it was a close call when I gave that note to Harry, but when he smiled and nodded at me in lunch, my heart took off and my brain thought of nothing else.
It was 11:20 and I wanted to be there before he got there so I called Dobby to my room. With a pop he was there. " Yes master?" He asked "Please bring me a basket with Harry's and mine favorite sandwichs, drinks, and desserts. Also put a blanket on top." With that he was gone. I grabbed my favorite book and by the time I had got it off the shelf Dobby had returned with everything I had asked. I thanked him and he left
I turned everything small and headed out. I snuck all the way to the lake and set it up. I looked at the clock tower and say it was 11:50. ' Almost time.'

~Harry~
It was 11:45 and I was under my invisibly cloak heading down to the lake. I couldn't wait to see Draco. Was this a date? Oh gosh. What is it was?!
I thought about all the things I could do wrong until I say Draco reading a book by the moon light with a blanket on the ground and a basket beside him I looked at the clock tower. 11:55. Right on time.
I took off the cloak and cleared my throat. That got his attention. He closed his book and smiled. "Harry!" He said. He patted the spot next to him.
I felt myself blush. I walked over and sat next to him. The moon light made his pale, blond hair shine and his porcelain skin glow. Those eyes. Oh those beautiful eyes were killing me.
Draco drew me out of my thoughts when he touched my hand with his. It was like he wanted to hold my hand, bit was scared.
"So, Harry." Draco said. 'Yeah?" I asked. He took a need breath. "I'm gay and I...I love you." He bit his lip in the cutest way and I found it sexy. I took his hand and smiled. "Draco. I am too. I've loves you since 1st year. I just didn't know it at the time." Draco smiled and I grabbed his face gently. I pulled him closely and kissed him. It started of soft. Draco was shocked by it. Then he snapped out of it and grabbed my shirt collar and depend the kiss. It became more passionate and rough until we had flipped over so Draco was on top of me. We were still kissing when the clock struck midnight. I felt his pants grow harder with mine, but nither of us did anything since we aren't really together yet. I plan to fix that after this.
~ Draco~
I told Harry how I felt and bit my lip. He just smiled and took my hand. "Draco. I am too. I've loves you since 1st year. I just didn't know it at the time." He said. I felt so happy. He shocked me even more when he placed his hand on my face and gently kiss me. I was to stunded to do anything and then I snapped out of it. I mean HARRY IS KISSING ME. OUT OF HIS OWN FREE WILL! I grabbed his collar and I depend the kiss. It got more rough and more passionate. In the back ground I hears the bell ring to say it was midnight. I rolled Harry over at one point so I was on top of him, still kissing. My pants grew tighter and I felt his do the same. I would have him right here, right now, but there's two things. 1, we're really not together and 2, there's no charms to keep people from seeing or hearing us.
After we kissed each other for a good 10 minutes, I broke the kisses and rolled off of him. He lips were swollen like mine were most likely like. His hair was even more of a mess and I found it extremely sexy. His eyes were dilated. Perfect "So Draco." He said in between breaths. "Yeah?" I asked. "Will you go out with me?" I smiled even more. "After that good of a kiss. I'd be pissed of we didn't. So yes. I will " Harry laughed and I pulled him into another long kiss. Best.night. ever