Opps

A/N
Hey everyone, real quick.... How many of you ship Johnlock???? I do..a lot. Uhmm if you guys want I can write something for you all once I'm done with this story. Uhmmm yeah *suddenly finds feet highly interesting* If that's not what you guys want, just tell me. Yeah that's about it.
Pardon my grammar problems it's late where I am and I've been working all day. Yay jobs! Ughhh (BTW I love you guys, it may not be the "man" thing to say ,but Fuck Society and it's standards)

~Harry~
After I blew up and Ginny I felt horrible. She was my friend. I made sure she was one of the first people to know I was gay and she...she does that! Ughh. At least Draco could tell what I was thinking and was saying things to make me feel better.
After a while I let go and told him I had to go talk to Ron and Hermione. I took off to the Great Hall and saw that they where still there.
As I walked up, Hermione looked at me worried. I whispered in her and Ron's ear to follow be to the RoR. They did.
"Harry?" Hermione asked in her normal, worried tone. "What's wrong? Did something happen to you and Draco?" "Yeah mate, who do I need to pound?"
I pause in front of the area the RoR and then got the door to form. When we got in, there was same set up as when Draco and I where in there.
"Ron, when I tell you this, promise you won't run out like last time." I asked shyly. He nodded and sat down, pulling Hermione in his lap.
I took a deep breath and told them every thing knew. They knew I followed Draco out and hid behind a corner because last time one of us was alone with Ginny, it didn't turn out well.
Ron's face was red with anger. 'That little bitch! Mum and Dad raised her better! I'll have to talk to her about this! " Hermione help his hand and said "I'll handle her in a more calm way Harry. Don't worry."
I couldn't help but think 'Ughh this is going to be a long, shitty day.'

Sorry for the short chapter. I'll work on it some more this weekend. I swear.