how to say " I'm sorry."

~Harry~
It's the day before Draco and I head back to Hogwarts. Gosh. I don't know what I would do with out him. His smile. His laugh. His eyes and his... Getting a little to far there.
We were packing so we could get a few extra hours of sleep. I was singing Nine in the Afternoon by Panic! at the Disco when Draco grabbed my hand and said "Love, please tell me what on earth you're singing and why you haven't sang in front of me before because it's the greatest thing I have ever heard." He smiled and I felt my heart speed up. "It's a song called Nine in the Afternoon. It's by Panic! At the Disco." I pulled him closer and said. "I never thought I could sing. I bet you're just saying that." Draco simply smiled. "Me? Lie to you? Harry I know our past, but look at us now. We've shagged. I think you know that I wouldn't lie to you about the noises you make." He winked and I nearly died laughing. I shoved him causing him to land on the bed which he did dramatically. "You prick."
I climbed on top of him, straddling his hips and holding his hands above his head. "Well Harry I knew you wanted me but I didn't realize you wanted me that bad." Draco said raising his eyebrows in a suggestive manner. I could feel myself blushing and barely managed to choke out a "you perverted little-" "Tsk tsk tsk, now that isn't very nice Potter" Draco said attempting to look innocent. The only thing I could do is shake my head he had me so flustered. Draco just laughed. "What's wrong Potter? Cat got your tounge?" I smiled and leaned my face just over his.
"No, but the Dragon does." Draco pauses as the meaning of my words sink in. "Oh" he says as he gives a shakey breath. I lightly places my lips in his. When I started to pull away, he chased them pulling me closer. I played with his hair and I threw my tounge into his mouth when I earned a moan from him. He lightly bit my tounge not knowing it would do two things. Drive me wild and wake up a certain part of my body.
Our lips moved faster together and our kiss grew more needy. We rolled so I was under him and I could feel somthing hard against my thigh and I knew he felt the same thing.
He touged at my shirt as if asking for me to take it off. I knew what it would lead to. No matter how much I wanted him. No matter how much my body screamed for him, the people beside us and below us would no like it.
I broke the kiss before we woke up the little kids that were most likely taking a nap right now.
~Ron~
"Honestly Ronald," Hermione said clearly annoyed. "Harry has been our friend since we startes Hogwarts. The only one who's changed is you." That got my attention. Her voice had softened as she took my hand." I fell for the Ron in 2nd year who, even after the willow and the spiders, stayed with Harry to save me, his sister, and the others. I fell for the Ron who got hurt and was confused when Harry and I went back in time to save his godfather. I fell for the stupid fool who, only after nearly lost his friend aka Harry in the tournament. Not the one that acted gay hoping it would change his friend back. Not the one who pinned half the school against the one who is meant to help them now that you-know-who is back. I want my Ron back. The one that would try to hold my hand as we go to Hogsmeade, but would get scared so he'd put them in his pockets while joking with Harry. The one that would stop the Hufflepuff's from scoring while Harry flew around looking for the snitch. Please Ron. Just think. Who has changed the most, you or him?" Her eyes where filled with pleas. I looked into hers. I knew she was right, but I just couldn't bring myself to say it. Why don't you show her? I asked myslef.
I grabbed her face lightly and pulled her's closer to mine. "Y..you're right. I'm sorry." I felt her smile and I pressed her lips to mine. We stayed like that until Ginny popped in and yelled "Dinner....oh my god. Sorry." She turned bright red and ran out. I just shook my head. "I accept, but you need to say it to Harry and Draco. Come, let's go eat before Ginny has a chance to tell everyone." With that she walked out.
I knew I had fucked up. I shouldn't have freaked out. I knew right when I stormed out after Harry told the group, I just couldn't make myself a bigger fool. I said and did those things hoping it would make me think I did the right thing, not change Harry.
As I sat down next to Hermione, I thought about how I was going to make it up to Harry, and...Draco.