Punching the family

~ Draco~
I layed in bed awake an hour before I needed to. Today was the day I went home with Harry.
I thought about what he told me. How his family treated him like shit. It didn't make sense . How could sure a sweet and caring guy like Harry come from that?
  I sat there thinking until it was time for me to start heading down for breakfast.
  I meet Harry at the doors of the Great Hall and kissed him on the cheek. "Morning love." I said. He smiled and we walked into the hall.    People where everywhere.    Some were crying and laughing because they wouldn't see their friends for a few weeks.
Harry went and sat with his friends and I sat with mine. "Draco!" Pansy called at me. Even though she knew I was with Harry she still flirted with me. "Yes Pansy?" I asked. Blaise looked like he was a love sick puppy and he was looking at...  Neville?
"So you see how our Blaise is looking at the same table as your boyfriend," I nodded. Pansy giggled and beamed. "He has it hard for Neville!" I gasped and looked at Blaise who blushed and nodded. I smiled. "I always though you were the straightest of them all. " I smiled. He laughed and Pansy said "Ohhh! Harry, you, Blaise, and Neville can have a double date!"
  She went on and on about, forcing poor Blaise to listen to each word. I, on the other hand, went and sat with Harry and told him.
"Wow, really? Awsome." Harry said and whispered to Hermione who shreaked like a fan girl and ran to Neville who looked happy then nearly passed out.
  " What was that all about?" I asked. Harry beamed. " Nev's had it for Blaise for awhile now. Oh and are you packed? I was going to head down to the RoR after breakfast.If your are we can go there together. " I saw a flash of something in Harry's eye's and I liked it. "I packed last night."
  After breakfast, Harry and I walked hand in hand to the RoR. There was a lot of bean bags, a fire place and a couch. Harry took my hand and walked me over to the couch and pushed me down on it. "Harry?" I asked smirking. "Now now, don't get to excited."
He sat down on top of me, grabbing my hips. He leaned down and kissed my jaw, neck, shoulder, and bit my ear slightly. I kept a moan, but when Harry grabbed my ass and squeezed, it came out.
I felt Harry smile as he kissed my lips. It was hungry, passionate, and lustful. He pulled my hair and bit my lip. My hands traveled up and down his body.
"I love you Draco." Harry said in between kisses. I ran my tongue along his bottom lip in response. He opened his mouth and my tongue invaded every inch of his mouth. I loved to think every part of it was mine.
  After a few minutes, Harry broke the kiss. His lips were swollen and his hair was even more of a mess.
" What was that for?" I asked slightly disappointed that the kiss didn't led to more. " Because my uncle can't know I gay and that you're my boyfriend, I wanted to let you know and kiss you like that one more time before we leave."
---------------------in the train-------
~Harry~
Draco and I had a car to our self's since Ron and Hermione wanted time along. I hated not riding with them since we always did, but it was for the best because Ron is still being a dick.
We sat in silence for the most of the train ride. We held hands, and just enjoyed having each other.
After we had reached London, Draco said "Harry, if they try anything I will hurt them." I was shocked by his comment, but it made me happy that he cared. "Okay. Just don't kill them." I said jokingly. He smiled and we didn't speak until we got off the train and through the platform.
We looked around until I saw my cousin standing there looking more like a pig then the last time I saw him.
I pointed him out to Draco who nearly laughed. "That's your cousin? He's so, so fat!"  I laughed. " It's from all the food I was never allowed to eat." I laughed and walked up to him.
  " There you are. DAD! MUM! I GOT THE FREAK AND THE FRIEND! "  Dudley yelled. My Aunt walked up and grabbed my arm. "You and that freak better not hex my son, me , or my husband. You want to eat don't you." She hissed. "Yes ma'am. We won't. We're not allowed to do that, got it. We won't be any trouble, I swear." She nodded and turned on her heel. Draco looked like he was going to kill someone, but he kept his cool. I just shook my head and followed my Aunt to the car with Draco staying close to me.
------- The next day------~Draco~
I enjoyed staying at Harry's house souly because he was there, but that horse of a woman, with a cow for a husband and a pig for a son are pissing me off. They starve Harry, use him like a slave and a punching bag. I'm forced to keep my cool and not beat them to a pulp every time they open there mouths. 
  Right now I was scrubbing the bathrooms , which I have never done so Harry showed me how, and he was cleaning the kitchen. I was in the process of cleaning the toilets. It wasn't until Harry walked in and started laughing did I find I was doing it wrong. "Draco, the toilet paper is not supposed to be the toilet wand. You see that thing that has a loop covered in small spikes. You scrub with that." I blushed at my mistake and grabbed the...toilet wand. "Oh." I waved the wand and it did nothing. I frowned. "Harry this wand is broken." Harry laughed and took the wand from me. "No no Draco," he said shaking his head and getting in his knees. He put the cleaner in the blowl and started to scrub. "Like this."
   I blushed. "Well... I don't understand all this muggle stuff. How on earth is that a wand?" I asked. Harry just shrugged and finished cleaning the bathroom for me.
    Once he had finished and we washed our hands he took me to his room which  as he told me, is no longer under the stairs.
"So you're telling me, for years you slept under the stairs and you just let them do stuff like that to you. He nodded. Harry sat down and patted his lap for me to sit. I did.
    He told me everything that happened to him. The lengths they went to for him  not to get his letter. I laughed at the end and played with his hair. We were about to kiss when we heard a Car door close. I got up and sighed. " HARRY! " The horse face yelled. "Come here and help me!" I saw Harry's eyes fill with hate. "Coming!" He took off down the stairs.
   I followed him and saw that the horse had one thing in her hand and it was the size of a shoe book. She dropped it into Harry's hands and he help it with one. "Is there anything else ma'am?" He asked smoothly. Her face showed no emotion. "No, that's all. Take that to my room and close the door when you leave."
  As Harry walked past me he rolled his eyes and whispered "Such a lazy ass bitch." I smiled as he walked on.
Vernon and Dudley walked in a few minutes later with nothing in their hands. They said nothing to me.
~ Harry~
I put my aunts stuff down and headed back to Draco, closing the door behind me. He was waiting for me at the top of the stairs. "Hey." I said. "Hey." I looked to be sure no one was around and kissed the top of his head. After that I heard a laugh that was all to familiar and I knew I was screwed.
------------------------------------------
"Draco ," "Uncle Vernon asked all to kind. " Will you please go with Petunia and Dudley to our neighbors house for tea?" I could tell he really didn't have an option and I was scared to death of what's to come. "Yes sir. I would be delighted." Draco said. He's so polite. I don't know how he did it.
  Draco and excused our self's from the table and went to my room. Draco closed the door and handed me a button. Like the ones peole use to say 'Vote for me. I gave him a questioning look. "Its for us to know when one needs the other. I had a house elf make it." I put the pin on and smiled.
"Thanks." I said. "Anything for you. It activates when you think of my name and help."
" Draco! Time to go!" Vernon yelled. "Coming Sir!" Draco kissed my cheek and took off.
Once the door was closed, I heard Vernon's steps. His fat face showed up in my door way. "My room. NOW!" I felt the blood drain from my face. I knew what was going to happen. I took off down the hall to his room. I sat on the bed a waited. Vernon slammed the door shut and locked it. "WHAT THE DEVIL ARE YOU THINKING! BEING GAY! KISSING GUYS! BLOODY HELL! I WAS RIGHT! ONCE A FREAK, ALWAYS A FREAK!" He was red in the face.
He walked over the closet and went all the way to the back. When he came back he had rope and the all to familiar wip. "No. Please. You have it wrong. Please." I lied trying to stop what was coming. It was no use. Vernon had grabbed my right arm and was tying it to the bed. "Boy you know the dril. Flip.over. now." I felt tears roll down my face as memorys from when the last time this happened. My mind was racing. "Please no." I said to my self when he tied my left arm. Then it hit me. 'DRACO! HELP!' I thought to my self. The button burned into my skin.
Vernon pulled off my shoes and socks. He hit my feet with the wip. I moved resulting in his hitting my butt, sending pain up my spin.
I heard the slam of a door and the sound of running steps. Vernon didn't hear it though. He pulled my pants off and hit me again up and down my legs. I cried out. "Stop!" I begged. "Shut up boy! No one can hear you!" I heard the door shake and Vernon cussed. "What did you do this time." He opened the door and there stood Draco. "Let.Harry.Go." He said with venom in every word.  He saw me and fire flared up in his eyes. He threw a punch and it nailed Vernon in the nose. He fell back and Draco pulled pulled out his wand. He got down and pinned Vernon to the ground with his wand at his neck. No he wouldn't dare use magic. "Don't make me do this. I'll let you go of you if you until Harry and I won't stop being s threat to you and you alone until you untie Harry and get us a very nice hotel for the rest of our time here and drive us there. " Vernon quickly agreed and Draco put his wand back.
  Once I was untied and dressed, Draco turned to me and hugged me. "Thank you. Thank you so much." I said hugging him tighter.

Vernon stayed true to his word and got us a good hotle for the last 4 days before break ended. He gave us enough money for a month and right before he got in the car, Draco punched him in the face and we took off.
  Once in the room we both fell onto the bed and looked into each others eyes. I leaned in and kissed him. "Thank you Draco. I've never had anyone help me when he did that and I'm so glad you were the one to do it." He pulled me back for another kiss and said "I told you if they hurt you or tired to I would hurt them. " With that, we feel asleep in each other's arms.