I,Well, uhmm

~Draco~
I walked in to Snape's class dazed and sat down at the only empty seat. When I looked at who was next to me, I felt sick and happy and the same time. It was harry. 'Shit. Why me? Why him? Why A him? My parents hate gays. WHY?!' I thought to my self. On the out side I showed no emotions
As classes dragged on, I couldn't stop thinking about the golden boy. I thought back to that spring where he went swimming in the safe part of the lake and I saw him shirtless. Every tone musle was showing and when the water rolled down his hair into his face it almost killed me. I felt a mild pain in between my legs. Thank Merlin it was a free period so I was alone in my private room. Sometimes I loved being a perfect.
All I thought about was Harry his messy hair. His green eyes those perfect lips just meant to be kissed by mine.
Just imagine the things I could do to him. Hear him moan in....... WHAT THE FUCK?! What the hell am I thinking? No. Not gay for Potter. No. No. No.
(A/N this has some talk of cutting and rape. Sorry for those who are sensitive to that)
~ Harry~
Why did I have to have most of my classes with him? Why do I have to like him? Why him?!
I can hear my uncle yelling at me now. "Once a freak always a freak!" He would wip me till I was numb and then some.
He would lock me in his room when my cousin and aunt weren't home.
He'd take my cloths off, tie me on the bed face down and grab the wip. "Now freak. You know that you deserve ever bit of this. No one to hear you're pitiful screams so don't even bother trying or it will take longer. " With that he would hit my butt so hard it would bleed and rape me over and over until I got my letter.
Tears poured down my face at the thought of what they did to me. I ran into the bathroom and used the cutting spell on my arm. After I felt better, and the sink was dark red, I casted the healing charm and the cleaning charm. No one can know.
-----------time change-------------
~ Draco~
The rest of the day went by as normal, well besides the fact that my hear and pants say Potter and my brain is like wtf no.
I have had this problem since 1st year and now it's starting to become more of a life style. I'm just mad that I've come to terms with it in 5th year. Oh well.
As I made my way to the library, I hears two people talking. "Yeah Hermione, that's the truth. I like dudes and one in particular." It was Harry. "I.. Oh my gosh. " I hear her laugh and I glance to see them hugging. " I'll always be here for you Harry. Even if you're gay and even if it's for malfoy. Uhmm do I have to call him Draco?" My heart was beating so fast it hurt. Harry liked me? Me? I hears his wonderful voice speak again. "No, not unless you want to. Uhmm, well, I, uhmm could you not tell Ron this? You know since he kinda hates people like me, a lot." There's a pause then Hermione says "Of course. Let's go study in the library now. Ugh I'm just so happy for you Harry."
With that they walked out of ear shot. I stood in my spot, smiling ear to ear. 'Now, how to get him to know I like him.' I walked to library still smiling and I made sure I sat where I could see that wonderful boy and that amazing muggle born.