|Chapter 4

✎ 𝙰𝚔𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒 𝙿𝙾𝚅

✎ 𝙰𝚔𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"What happened to you after you left the school? You have...changed", he raised an eyebrow.

"I never changed. You never knew me enough to say how I was neither do you know now", each minute passing with him is painfully slow and traumatic to me. I can feel my confidence crumbling to bits.

"Then lets get to know each other", that took me by surprise. He was never someone who would be able to bear so many cold remarks ever.

"I will be straight forward in this matter, Aadrik. I don't want to marry you, all the things you have done to me are coming back as painful memories which I don't want to go through all my life. So, I request you to just leave me alone and reject me yourself", I literally begged him.

I could see a flicker of hurt in his eyes before he covered it up with his stone cold expression.

"It isn't as if I won't find anyone better than you in life. You aren't even that interesting anyways and I have exotically gorgeous ladies running behind me", he snorted. Liar!

"And you even know that those girls don't care for who you are which you are craving for the most at the time", you think you can hurt me, please I am always better at words than you.

He took a deep breath, probably getting a witty reply out of his tiny brain.

"Look here, you little twit I am doing this for my parents", his fists curled as his jaws clench in irritation.

"Yeah, you stalk my social media to like my two months old picasso inspired painting for the sake of your parents", I mimicked a high pitched voice with a weird face.

"Why can't I even win over you?", he groaned running a hand over his soft hair. Damn, I am clenching my thighs tighter now.

"Well... I am just too incredible", I flipped the hair on my shoulders.

"Yeah and as if you have gotten hundreds of proposals till date", that smirk on his face should be put behind the bars.

"Queens don't need dicks", I leaned back on my chair rolling the edge of a strand of my hair.

"And there you miss you should know, you fucked up", okay I need to calm down. This squirtmet is up to some unnecessary tornado in my pathetic life.

"Even if you are planning to bring over another world war, I am going to make you mine", he leaned forward making me freeze on my spot. He slowly placed his lips on my lips and repeated 'mine'.

I don't know who did this but I want to kill the person who created a whole damn set of sparks in my stomach. Was that spicy food or his sexy breath?

He had a smug look when he went back feeling satisfied with the response I gave him. Ugh, why!?