|Chapter 18

✎𝙰𝚊𝚔𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒 𝙿𝙾𝚅

◦ Flashback ◦

"Miss. Marwaha", a maid softly knocked on the door sounding a bit worried.

"Ye... yes?", I croaked tearing my eyes away from his. We both panicked as she walked in, this position... isn't very pleasing for anyone.

I immediately pushed him to the side and got up straightening my clothes. 

"Damn woman, be a bit gentle", he whisper yelled.

"Uh.. I am really sorry for disturbing, I will leave", the maid who just opened the door bowed a bit still blushing for seeing us like this.

"No...no you are getting wrong assumptions", I hurriedly tried to clarify.

"What weren't we doing, Princess?", Aadrik innocently looked at me while grabbing my shoulders. I looked at him accusing for making this an even bigger mess.

"I..I will leave", she nervously stuttered and went away closing the door back.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Aadrik? Do you know what she might think?", I scolded him leaning over pointing my finger at his face.

"What else? Just 'us' things... I mean how we were a few seconds ago, that's not wrong", he casually shrugged his shoulders as if stating the obvious. This boy be getting on my nerves so fast these days, I tell you.

Okay, then I will play along as you want it.

"Oh really, baby boy?", I haughtily clicked my tongue while tracing his jawline making his eyes wander wherever my finger went.

"So, we are... a thing now, aren't we? Let me make it even more obvious", I leaned forward and he fell on the bed again but this time I was over the top.

You all need classes to handle your crush from me, come on guys accept it.

"Wha...what are you doing?", he stammered while I leaned forward enjoying the amount of effect I had on him.

"I...I am you..your crush! Tre..treat me like that", he mumbled as I was trying to contain my laughter seeing his fear stricken face. This is so fucking fun!

"Well... as you said", where am I finding all these confidence and courage, please tell me. I am getting so terrified but before I knew he closed his eyes to let me do anything.

Yeah, that's my cue to well... my lips accidently landed on him. I widened my eyes but before I pulled back he snaked his hand inside the plain shirt and held my waist tightly to not stop.

The sparks erupting at the pit of my stomach was something indescribable as I moved my lips on his which blended so well and fit like it was meant to be.