|Chapter 12

✎ 𝙰𝚔𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒 𝙿𝙾𝚅

✎ 𝙰𝚔𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"What happened?", Aadrik looked at me concerned.

"Shoo away you adopted raccoon!", I swayed my hands so that he can move away from me.

"Will you tell me why you are crying now?", he sounded irritated but I am in no mood to listen to him.

"Why should I? It's not as if you will ever care. On that note, you are always the reason for me being sad and hence never question like that again", I murmured and turned around. He sighed giving up and diverted his attention fully to drive. What a jerk....

"We are home", but the surrounding didn't find familiar.

"I don't want my parents to find us in this state. Lets get inside my penthouse", he removed my seat belt and got down. I ain't his secretary to follow every single order.

"I am not coming! If it is that much then I would rather sleep here", I replied.

"Don't act so stubborn, Akriti. Its late lets go to bed", he held my hand and pulled me outside.

"Will you be my bed?", I bit my lip tracing his jawline. Ugh I am so shameless but my brain right now is insisting me to do what I want to.

"Fuck! Akriti you better not continue your actions", he growled picking me up and walking towards the lift.

"Or else what, Mr. Agnihotri?", I leaned pulling his face closer to mine. I could feel him stiffen over his shoulders and tried closing his eyes to calm down. This is fun.

"You are drunk and not in your senses, please don't do something which you would regret later", he looked at me pleading and here I have the urge to pinch his cheeks for looking so damn adorable.

"I would never regret something that I do with you, Mr. Husband", I gave him my worst seductive smile which might make him gag in disgust.

"Getting too cheesy, aren't you?", he chuckled showing his cute dimples. I pecked his lips to see his reaction. I am sure his eyes widened as if he just had a electrification. The lift dinged fortunately and he gently laid me on the couch in the living room.

He went inside the kitchen and I followed him to see what he was going to do. I hopped over the kitchen counter letting my legs hang down as the slab is pretty high.

"Drink this", he handed me something that smelt so sour that I scrunched my nose.

"I am not drinking that shit", I slapped his hand and the glass fell on the floor clattering into million pieces.

"God, can't you fucking be a bit gentle for a second?", I flinched hearing him raising his voice. Unknowingly tears started to form in my eyes.

- Flashback -