His Nightmare

This isn't exactly what you requested, but I thought the idea was a bit overdone and my brain decided to take your idea and expand on it.

Also, this gives me an excuse to show a bit of my version of Vanny, cause even though my main AU ends at the events of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator (so she only exists as an unimportant side character to make the world feel a little more full), I do have a continuation of my AU that is non-canon to it that include the games after FFPS.

Hope y'all enjoy.

Non-canon to my The Show Must Go On AU, HOWEVER does contain canon information.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°••°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Heyyyyy Ness. Was wondering if you'd be free to go out for coffee again some time? ;)

As Vanny stared down at her phone, re-reading the message her co-worker had sent her for the fifth time, she could hear a snicker over her shoulder.

"Insistent, isn't he?"

Vanny rolled her eyes. "I could say the same about you. What do you want?"

"Hmm... Well I'm bored."

Vanny sighed. She'd been hoping that today would be one of the calmer days where William - the English, furry ghost-guy who had gained partial control of her body due to an unfortunate work-related incident - wouldn't be an annoyance today and make her do weird shit today. From the looks of it though, it wouldn't be one of those days where he, for the most part, left her alone.

"Fine. We can watch some YouTube." Vanny replied, not giving the man the chance to make his usual suggestion for what would be considered "fun" to him, which was really horrible stuff, Vanny came to find out. She found that, usually, if she was able to give William something they could both do together, he'd be distracted, at least for a short while. His curiosity and the fact he wasn't too hard to amuse became something she became quite grateful for rather quickly. Especially since it meant she could "talk" him out of making her do things she didn't want to...

She got up off her bed and walked over to her desk, then sat down in her chair and turned on her laptop.

"I still find it funny how much the internet has changed over the years." William remarked, watching over Vanny's shoulder as she pulled up YouTube on her browser. "Used to be so slow and annoying."

"I'm surprised you even used the internet..." Vanny said. William scoffed in an amused sort of way.

"I'm not that old. I was only born in the seventies, you know."

Vanny didn't even bother to point out how old that would make him now. She'd learned a while back about how freaked out he was by the whole "growing older" thing. And dying.

How ironic, she thought to herself. That the ghost of a serial killer would be freaked out by the idea of death.

"I meant it doesn't seem like you'd be the sort of person who'd use the internet." Vanny said, scrolling through her YouTube recommendations. Nothing so far that caught her eye, save for something about a leak involving upcoming Nintendo games, but that could wait til later, since she knew William wouldn't find any sort of interest in those.

"You're right. I don't. I did have a friend, however, who was a massive nerd." William replied. "Used to use internet forums to talk about shit like... Star Wars. Sometimes I'd watch him, especially when I had nothing else to-"