A/N: Don't Worry, Book Is STILL Going!

Hey y'all! Just wanted to pop in and give y'all a bit of an update!

I know a lot of people don't really care for personal author's updates so I try to do these as little as I possibly can, however, I figured I'd do this one while I still can.

First of all, as I mentioned in the title, this book will still be updated, don't worry! I've just been unable to get as much time to work on it due to some personal life stuff, as well as the fact I'm working on another FNaF book at the same time as doing this.

Secondly, I just wanna thank y'all so much for the support this book has gotten! I wasn't expecting it to do so well when I initially published it at all, so to see it doing so well is a pleasant surprise, and even moreso when I look back at the older (and more questionable) ones and wonder how the hell people got interested in my terrible writing. 😂 So thanks for bearing with me.

Thirdly, I've been keeping note of almost everyone's suggestions I got on the last A/N chapter and I'll be trying to get started on those once I get the chance to, which brings me to my final, and somewhat unfortunate point... Normally, I'm not one to discuss personal life stuff on the internet outside of friend groups, but this one will affect my ability to write for a bit...

On the 31st of May, I'm supposed to be going in to get surgery done, which may or may not end up affecting my ability to work on fanfics for a bit. From what I've heard, the full recovery time will take at least 3 months, but I might be able to start on fanfics again a month or two after the surgery, so I likely won't be able to work on ANY of my books for a bit of time.

However, as always, once I get the chance, I'll be back as soon as I can!

Until then!