Fingers

Non-canon to my The Show Must Go On AU.

Another old as fuck one, so more weird Willy.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"P-pl-please stop..." Sammy whimpered as he looked up at William. Tears leaked from the young boy's eyes and ran down his blood-stained face. William Afton looked down at the dark-haired child, a sadistic grin spread across his face. He leaned down in front of the child, a knife in his hand.

"Tell me, Sammy," William said, grabbing the child's small hand. "Are you attached to your fingers?" Sammy let out a terrified whimper in response. "Because they certainly seem attached to you."

William looked at the five-year-old's fingers, examining them.

Hmm... Which one should I choose? 

William stared at the child's fingers a few moments longer before deciding that the boy's index finger would suffice. The man grinned and brought his knife to the child's finger and, in a swift motion, cut it off. Sammy let out a loud scream of pain and jerked his hand away. 

William looked at the boy's finger and stuck it into his mouth. He bit down and felt the blood from the finger squirt into his mouth. The taste was even better than he thought it would be. But was he expecting any less? This was Henry's son, after all. 

His Henry.

William swallowed and let out a groan. Part of Henry was inside of him now and he had never felt happier.

And soon he'd return the favor.