Rise and Shine

Non-canon to my The Show Must Go On AU.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Hello, Charlie. Is your father awake?"

William Afton stood at the front door, looking at his business partner's young daughter through the tiny crack in the door.

"No."

"Well can I come in?" William asked the child.

Charlie gave the man a toothy grin as she opened the door all the way, allowing the man to enter. William stepped into his friend's home and looked around. He hadn't really ever been over to Henry's house before, as he had never had a reason or excuse to, but today he needed to talk to the man about some things and drop something off that the younger man had left at the pizzeria. Also he had heard that Henry had gone out drinking last night and wanted to check up on him.

As Charlie closed the door behind them, William asked the 7-year-old where her father was.

"He's in his bedroom up the stairs." Charlie replied. "His door is shut."

William thanked the girl and made his way up the stairs and over to the door.

"Henry?" he called, knocking. "You awake?"

When the man received no response, William quietly opened the door, once again saying his partner's name but now a little softer.

He saw Henry, his body sprawled across his bed and tangled up in his sheets. William smiled and chuckled to himself.

How cute.

William approached Henry and began to lightly shake the man. "Henry, wake up."

Henry let out a sleepy mumble.

"Henry please..." William shook the man a little harder.

"Mmmm... Sammy?" Henry mumbled, still asleep.

"No... It's me, William Afton."

Henry hummed unconsciously. "I know him."

William rolled his eyes and was about to head out of the room to go get a cup of water to throw on the man but Henry continued to talk.

"He's cute. I like him."

William stopped in his tracks.

"You think he's cute?"

Henry hummed in confirmation causing William to smirk and lean in a little.

"What else do you think of him?"

"He's funny and nice and I wanna kiss him..." Henry mumbled.

William felt his heart start to beat like crazy. He had had feelings for Henry since high school but had never told the man because fear of rejection and fear of people finding out. But knowing now that Henry possibly had those feelings for him as well? Oh it made him tremble in excitement at the possibility.

William backed up a bit and sighed. He really needed to wake Henry up before he did something stupid.

"Well, Henry, it's time to rise and shine." William said, lightly shaking the man.

No response.

William sighed and made his way out of the room and down the stairs. It probably wouldn't hurt to wait for the man to wake up.

"Is daddy awake?" Charlie asked. William shook his head.

"No not yet."

"Oh."