Formal

Non-canon to my The Show Must Go On AU.

Also this is old as hell, so pardon the cringe writing.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Do I have to wear this?" Henry asked, gesturing at the tux he was wearing.

"Yes. It's a formal event." William said with a sigh as he adjusted his bow tie. "Do you need help?"

"No I think I got it." Henry said, fumbling with his own bow tie. William rolled his eyes and walked up to the man.

"Let me do it." he said.

Letting out a sigh, Henry lowered his hands to his sides, allowing William to quickly tie his bow tie. Once he did that, he took a step back and looked Henry up and down.

"Hmm... We need to fix your hair..." William mumbled.

"What's wrong with my hair?" Henry asked.

"It's far too messy and looked unkempt." William replied as he grabbed Henry's wrist and dragged him towards the bathroom.

"Why do I have to dress so nice again?" Henry groaned. William sat Henry down on the toilet and opened up one of the cabinets.

"Because a lot of important people are going to be there." William said, pulling out a hairbrush and a bottle of hair gel. He set the bottle on the counter and instructed Henry to turn around. Henry quickly complied.

"But why does it matter?"

"Because," William said, running the brush through his friend's hair. "You wanna expand our business, don't you?"

"I mean, kinda..." Henry replied with a shrug. William came upon a tangled bit in Henry's hair and harshly yanked, causing Henry to flinch.

"Ow!"

"Sorry." William mumbled as he continued to brush.

"Why do you bring that up?" Henry asked.

"Because these people could help us achieve that goal." William replied, brushing Henry's bangs back.

"Okay... And you need me there because—?"

"Because we're both the faces of this company." William answered, setting down the brush and reaching for the hair gel. "And besides, this might be a good experience for you."

"But—"

"Don't worry," William said, dumping some of the gel into the palm of his hand. "I'll be doing the talking."

Henry nodded, mentally sighing.

William quickly styled Henry's hair, being sure to make it look as nice as possible.

"Alright. Get up and let's go." William said, stepping back so that the other man could get up. Henry did as told and took the chance to look at himself in the mirror. His face immediately scrunched up with what could be described as a sort of disgust.

"I look like a damn monkey."

"I think you look great." William replied. "Now let's go. We don't want to be late."

Sighing, Henry turned and followed William.

The two men made their way out of the house and into William's car.

"Promise not to drive too crazy this time, alright?" Henry mumbled as he buckled himself up. William let out a chuckle as he started the vehicle up.

"No promises."