Day One

Hello and welcome to the Rewrite of Glitch-Spider. I hope you guys enjoy this test chapter, if this one does well, I will surely continue to story into a much better direction! Hope you guys enjoy!

A Young boy is seen eating breakfast at his kitchen table. He looked to be seventeen, his eyes were almost lifeless as he was struggling to stay up. Suddenly he felt someone tap his head.

Y/n: Huh?

Y/n's mother stood there shaking her head.

M/n: Did you even sleep last night?

Y/n: Yeah totally.

M/n raises her eyebrow and crosses her arm.

M/n: Just eat quickly. The bus should be here any minute.

Y/n: Got it.

Y/n notices her getting ready to leave too.

Y/n: Mom I thought you said you didn't have work?

M/n: Yeah I know, but something came up at the last minute, so I have to go. I'll see you after school, love you.

She kisses his forehead before heading out the door. Y/n sighs as he finishes his plate, and grabs his backpack. He heads out the door and sees the bus drive away, Y/n's eyes widened as he tried to chase after it. However there was no use, as the bus had already left the block.

Y/n: Ah shit...

Y/n rubs his temple in frustration as he starts to walk to school.

-

Over at the school, the third period begins to grow to a close, as a young blondie is seen packing up her things. This girl, Gwen Stacy, takes out her phone, and puts in her airpods as the bell finally rings. As many students began to rush out of the class, she suddenly bumps into someone as she was exiting the room. She looked up from her phone to see a panting Y/n.

Y/n: *pant* Oh hey Gwen.

Gwen: Y/n? Where were you? It's almost Third period?

Y/n: I um... I missed the bus, and I had to walk.

Gwen begins to giggle as the two began to make it to the cafeteria.

Gwen: Seriously? Your mom could have dropped you off?

Y/n: No, apparently she had something more important.

Gwen: Y/n if you ever miss the bus just text me, I could take you?

Y/n: Thanks Gwen, but I'd rather not be a bother.

Gwen frowns at the comment as she looked at him straight in the eyes.

Gwen: Stop saying that Y/n, you're not a bother.

Y/n merely shrugs it off as they entered the cafeteria. Instead of going to get food, they headed towards a lunch table filled with family faces. Y/n and Gwen sat down next to his best friend Ned. While across from them, were their friends MJ and Harry.