Night At The Museum

Sorry for the wait! I'm finishing my last week's of school here! We've been getting finals and everything. But in two weeks I finish so you'll be getting more updates often by then! I hope you guys are doing alright! And that you enjoy!

The next night, Y/n was currently on the roof wearing his spider gear, looming over the glass ceiling watching the night guards wander the museum. Y/n silently opens the window and begins to descend down the ceiling. Y/n begins to crawl across the ceiling as guards in groups of two were stationed everywhere. Y/n kept craving until he heard somebody talking. Y/n looked down to see two… families of uninformed guards walking around as they carried their pistols to their side.

Guard: Really? I thought she was still in jail? 

Guard 2: No way man,she escaped last month. We thought she was gonna lay low, until she broke in two days ago. To make matters worse our supply was found yesterday.

Guard: That cat bitch. Why does she always gotta make our jobs harder huh? And those damn Spiders too! Jimmy got arrested! How am I going to explain that to his wife?

Y/n: I don't know, maybe don't be mercs?

Guards: Huh?!

Y/n was seen behind them hanging off a string. He webs both of their faces and pulls them up to the ceiling. He wraps them up in webs, before continuing to make his way through the museum. Y/n was seen crawling into the entrance of the Fisk exhibit, there was a lot of Japanese armor. 

Y/n: *whispers* Huh. Cool.

A guard walks past him, as he tries using his radio.

Guard: Sector B, come in. Sector B? God damn idiots where are they?

The guard groans before leaving the room. Y/n scans the area. Before dropping down to the floor.  

Y/n: Better hurry this up…Okay..
 It should be behind two double doors by the end of the exhibit… let's just hurry up, this place gives me the creeps. 

As Y/n stopped muttering to himself, he began to sneak to the other side of the exhibit… unknown to him, he had someone tailing him closely behind. 

Y/n places his finger on his ear.

Y/n: Looks like it's clear.

Back at Y/n's house, Petra and Ned are seen at his desk looking at the layout of the museum.

Ned: Okay, just keep going straight, there should be a large painting at the end of the hall. Once you're there, turn left, and then take a right. The doors should be there.

Petra: And try to remain quiet, we saw two cars load into the museum through the security cameras. It looks like more guards are coming.

Y/n: Fisk and his damn goons… Okay, I'll talk to you once I'm inside. 

Y/n shuts off the comms as he continues to crawl to his destination. Y/n looks at the large beautiful painting showing two samurai warriors fighting as the world cracks around them. 

Y/n: Huh. 

Y/n takes a left turn as he enters a small hallway, he then takes a right, leading him to a set of double doors. He drops down, and tries to open it, but he then notices something… the Handle is one piece. It can't even be opened, he looked at the crack of the door as well, to see they were sealed. You can't even open these doors!  He looked to his right to see a bio-scanner. He's not even gonna try that. Y/n places his hand against the door and begins to slowly glitch from his hand to his body, but suddenly someone grabs onto him and pushes him forward. Causing the two to glitch through the door.