Targeted

That night Y/n visited Gwen asking about Petra. Supposedly, Gwen was told Petra was going on a quick trip due to the Stark Internship. Gwen didn't believe it at first, so Y/n had to unfortunately vouch for Petra. Told her she was in Tokyo to see future projects there. 

The next day, after classes had ended, Y/n and Gwen were seen at the campus diner eating dinner. The two are seen eating together, as Gwen talks about her class.

Gwen: And so yeah, she just started talking about her kids for like, the next twenty minutes. It just felt like a huge waste of time.

Y/n: Jesus. Sounds like a rough class.

The blonde sighs and picks at her food, Y/n just rubs her shoulder as she looks down in disappointment.

Gwen: It was so boring.

Y/n: Well we signed up for it, we're just going to have to pull through. Okay?

Gwen: I guess so… hmm… you want to watch a movie tonight?

Y/n: Hm? Sure, my place or yours?

She makes a face that just screams-

Gwen: Ehhhhhh…

Nevermind, she decided to say it instead.

Gwen: You know we're not allowed to have guys over past 6… how about your place? Yours doesn't have any rules like that right?

Y/n: I guess not since mine is essentially an apartment. Yeah we could do it at my place then! 

Gwen's energy shoots up as she gives Y/n a quick hug. He quickly returns the hug, the two then continue their meal, before hearing the door open. The two take a quick glance, but their eyes widened as they saw Felicia and a few other girls with her. Y/n tries to avoid looking at her, and continues to eat, however, it seems to be futile. As he felt someone tap his shoulder. 

Y/n turns around, to see the white haired girl, Felicia. He looks at her, and can't help but feel like he's met her prior to yesterday. While the symbiote reacts cautiously around her, Nightmare hasn't said a thing to him. 

Felicia: Hey Y/n, is this your girlfriend you told me about?

Gwen slowly turns to see the girl talking to Y/n. Similar to Y/n, she'd got a bad feeling about her.

Gwen: Uh… Y/n, who is this?

Y/n: She's my classmate from my French class, I met her yesterday.

Gwen: Huh… Well, hello, I'm Gwen, Gwen Stacy. Nice to meet you.

She merely gives the girl a wave, who waves back in return.

Felicia: I'm Felicia Hardy, it's a pleasure meeting you too. So, what are you two up to?

Y/n: We were just about to leave, we're gonna watch a movie at my place.

Felicia: Really? What movie?

Y/n looks at Gwen, who decides to take charge and grab Y/n's hand. She leans against her boyfriend a bit, and places a finger on her chin as if she was thinking about it.

Gwen: We're not sure, hm… hey Y/n. How about you show me one of those star wars movies? I've never seen them?

Y/n's eyes widened as all of his attention was immediately focused on his girlfriend. He never thought he'd hear the day where she would even suggest that. He gets off of his chair quickly pulling his girlfriend up with him, earning a small yelp. 

Y/n: We gotta go, bye Felicia!

The boy and the girl run out of the building leaving the blonde stunned, before what happened finally registered. She simply lets out a giggle and joins her friends at a table. One of her friends looked at the girl, a bit confused.