The End Of Fisk

Yeaaaaaah sorry I've been busy with work recently. So I haven't had time to work much on stories for this account. But here it is finally done! With the next chapter starting tomorrow. I hope you all enjoy, sorry for the wait.

An hour later, Y/n is seen glitching from rooftop to rooftop before eventually stopping at an enormous Hotel besides Fisk tower. Y/n checks his time… hopefully he's not too early. Now he just has to wait for the cavalry to arrive.

???: -n.

???: –n.

???: Y/n! 

Y/n jolts as he steps back and aims his wrists to his side. Y/n lowers his hands when he sees Petra in her Spider-woman costume looking at Y/n. Petra suddenly hugs him tight.

Petra: I'm so glad you're okay! I've been calling you for like five minutes!

Y/n: I-I'm sorry I didn't know you were calling me.

Petra: Huh? You couldn't hear me?

Y/n shakes his head.

Petra: Huh? … Or right, your ear… how is that feeling? Are you okay?

Y/n: Yeah. I'm fine, all healed up. Ms. Romanoff patched up and upgraded my armor a bit. She just added a few more padding, and made my mask a helmet.

Petra: Huh, that's cool, does it like latch onto your suit?

Y/n moves the side of his collar to show his helmet had connected to the shit itself.

Y/n: Yeah it just sorta clicked together. There's probably a button somewhere. I'll just need to figure it out, after we stop Fisk.

Petra nods.

Petra: Got it.

Suddenly the sounds of police sirens begin to go to Petra's ears as she looks down to see multiple SWAT and police cars begin to park in front of Fisk Tower. Petra grabs Y/n's shoulder and points down to the street. The front doors are suddenly opened as multiple armed Mercs began to rain bullets at the cops. 

Y/n: Well, guess his cover is finally blown. Let's go get this guy.

Petra smiles at Y/n under her mask.

Petra: Yeah! Let's do this!

The two heroes jump down from the building, While Y/n glitches down, Petra swings her way to the front of the building. There was Officer Peralta shooting at the mercs before ducking for cover. Y/n suddenly begins to form beside the cop, which obviously causes Peralta to panic a bit, before Y/n finally appears. 

Jake: I will never get used to that.

Y/n: Sorry! What's the situation?

Jake: He's got a ton of mercenaries inside! If we wanna arrest him we have to get to him now before he could escape. We blocked all of the exits using the building's blueprints. So the only way he could escape.

Y/n: From the roof.

Jake: Bingo! But with those weapons those guys have it'll be hard to chase them in the air. So we need to find him inside! We believe he could be in one of two places inside. His office, which is on the second, the last floor, or down in the hidden basement! Most likely he'd want to salvage as much of his work as possible!

Y/n: Okay, yeah got it! I'll head for the basement, I'll tell Spider-woman to check his office!

Jake: Alright good luck!