After School

Petra: So. When were you gonna tell us, Gwen?

Gwen: Um… I was planning on telling you guys, if there's a second date. 

Mj: Wow girl! You're really aiming for a relationship with Y/n huh?

Gwen: I like him since freshman year ever since we worked on that science project together.

Petra: Well! I've been his best friend since kindergarten!

Mj merely chuckles at the two girls.

Mj: You two will never stop fighting over him huh?

Petra and Gwen look at each other and sigh. They could never hate each other for going after the same man, but God is it annoying.

Petra: Okay, whatever… I honestly do wish the best for you Gwen. Just, please, make him happy.

Gwen: I will… I promise Petra.

Petra gives her friend a bitter smile, Gwen turns to Petra and hugs her friend. Petra quickly returns it as Mj sighs… she certainly felt bad for the two.

Mj: I wonder what Y/n is doing right now.

Petra smiles.

Petra: I'm sure he's rushing home by now.

While they were having a nice stroll, Y/n was currently beating the shit out of a group of bank robbers. Y/n webs one guy's foot before ripping him off the floor and tossing him into another robber. Y/n presses his earpiece, while at Ned's place he's watching Y/n through the bank's security cameras. Luckily for him it was easy to hack.

Ned: Oh Oh behind you! Guy raising his gun.

Y/n: Shit!

Y/n glitches as bullets phase right through him. Y/n looks back at the last remaining robber. The man shakes and grabs one of the nearby hostages by the hair and places his pistol against her skull.

Robber: S-Stay back! 

Y/n: Put the gun down man.

The man backs up and places his finger against the trigger. The woman begins to cry as the duck tape wrapped around her mouth blocked her pleas. 

Robber: Let us go, and no one else gets hurt! If you even take a step forward, I'll shoot her ass! And don't even try that magic shit you've been doing!

Ned: What are you gonna do Y/n?

Y/n thinks for a moment. He puts his arms down and stands up straight, while still maintaining eye contact with the criminal.

Ned: Y/n?

Y/n: Spiders.

Robber: What?

Y/n: The spiders. 

Y/n leans his head forward, while his hood creates an illusion of an empty void of a face. The only thing the robber could see was his piercing purple lens. He places his arms behind his back with his eyes still digging into the man's soul.

Y/n: You're annoying me. So I'm summoning spiders. I can summon spiders from across the city. With every single one… after you.

Y/n glitches the edges of his fingers as they appear behind the robber, and brushes them against his back. The robber raises his arms and drops his gun.

Robber: Nope. I'm done, arrest me.

Y/n: You made the right choice. 

Y/n shoots an impact web at the man, sticking him to a wall. Y/n sighs as the hostages begin to scramble out of the bank.