A Kidnapping

Y/n was seen in his room early in the morning working at his desk using his sewing machine. Surrounding him was a bunch of sketches, fabrics, and parts for his new suit. Y/n is seen finishing the base of the mask before grabbing some lenses for the eyes. He glued them on, before turning to the massive pile of fabric left… With the mask done, now he just needs… everything else. Y/n sighed and continued to work, he made gloves, pants, and a special hoodie.

Y/n grabs a piece of paper with his own spider emblem cut out, and sprayed one some purple spray paint onto the front, and the back flap of the hoodie. Y/n installed a special webshooter compartment into the sleeves to prevent them from being seen, with a hole big enough for webs to shoot out of. 

Y/n began to add some metal plating in vital areas, his forearms, thighs and shins, for extra protection, under some more fabric. After hours of trial and error… he finally did it, he finished the suit. He puts it into a special compartment he added into his bag. And began to head out of his room. He grabs a piece of paper and writes a note for his uncle in the kitchen to say he's heading out to hang out with Harry and Ned. 

Y/n runs up to the rooftop, and shuts the door behind him. He opened his bag and took out his suit, of course it was a little tight for his first time wearing it, but after a few stretches he began to grow more comfortable with it. Y/n turns on his web shooters, before pulling his mask down, and pulling his hood up.

 Y/n turns on his web shooters, before pulling his mask down, and pulling his hood up

Y/n sits in the ledge of the building for jumping off, and shoots his web. The web sticks to a nearby building as we started to swing through he city. 

The new found hero would run across the sides of buildings, glitch across streets, and swing effortlessly across the city. 

Y/n lands on top of a flag pole, and began to scan the area. There were a few cars at this hour, he'd see only a few pedestrians walking by, some looking up at Y/n confused by the dark figure lurking around. After a few minutes, Y/n glitches away leaving some pedestrians utterly baffled. 

Y/n was seen down another block surveying the street, when he suddenly saw a group of men in some sort of purple construction-like uniforms walk out of a building, carrying what looked to be a forty year old man. Y/n stood up as he watched them shove him into the trunk of a car. He jumps down as he sees the car beginning to drive away, Y/n started to give chase to them as he swung closely behind. Suddenly a bullet flew past him, startling him.

Y/n: Guess they know I'm here! Hey, give that old man back!

Y/n began to glitch like crazy allowing him to glitch for the roof of cars below him, as bullets flew through his partials, Y/n grew closer and closer.

Y/n suddenly webs the roof of the car, and pulls himself towards it. Once he land, a man poked out from the back window of the right side. The man opened fired at Y/n, but Y/n disbursed, before reforming and webbing the guy's hear before slamming it into the roof of the car, knocking him out. Y/n putls him out and webs him to a nearby building. Two guys tried to shoot him as they both pock their heads out, Y/n punches one, while kicking the other, the two fall back into their seats, as Y/n jumps onto the hood of the car. Y/n kicks the window in shattering it, the driver spins the steering wheel as the car began to drive directly towards a flower shop.

Acting quick, Y/n jumps up before slamming all his weight unto the front of the car, while webbing the floor Y/n pushes against the car as the tires split and go sideways. The car finally, stops, but now he had to clean this up. Y/n took out each of the goons and disarmed them before webbing them all to a street light, Y/n the walks around the back ofthe car and rips the trunk off revealing the shaking man.

???: W-What happened? Where are those goons?!

Y/n: Calm down sir, you're safe now, as for where they are…

Y/n points at the lamp post, he also takes out his phone.

Y/n: I'll be sure to call the cops to pick them up, now, what happened? Do you have any idea why they tried kidnapping you?

???: Oh… well yeah, just one.

Y/n: Mind telling me? 

???: W-Well you see, I'm an engineer, and um. I worked for a man named Wilson Fisk-

Y/n: The man who bought Trump Tower?

???: W-Well yes, he wanted me, and my team to help build a machine for him, but it's vary vary dangerous, so I refused… and then, these guys came in, and said if I refused they'd…

Y/n: This machine… how uh, dangerous are we talking?

???: If turned on, it could potentially destroy New York.

Y/n: I see. Alright, I'm going to call the police, and make sure you stay under witness protection.

???: N-No! Um, some of the cops, they're under his payroll, I much rather go, and work on the machine, then be under their watch… you could arrest these guys, but I have to go. 

The man began to walk away, before turning to Y/n. 

???: But please, stop him… he's been recently buying illegal stark tech snd more maybe you could get him arrested with evidence.

The man walks off, leaving Y/n alone, if the man was telling the truth, this is absolutely huge. 

A machine strong enough to destroy this entire city… made by Wilson Fisk no less, he basically almost runs thus city, not considering Norman Osborn of course. The police finally arrive as they look at the messed up car and goon attacked to the post.

Jake: Sheeeesh what happened here?

Charles: Yeah it's really messy.

Y/n: Well, these guys kidnapped a man, and were speeding through the streets, as well as opening fire in public, so I had to stop them one way

Jake: I see, uh Boyle can you help me get these guys down?

Charles: I'll get the stick!

The detective turns to Y/n.

Jake: Nice costume man.

Y/n: Thanks… well, I gotta go!

Y/n glitches away, as Charles comes back with a six feet long stick. 

Hope you guys enjoyed! This is gonna be the start of the Fisk Arc!

Let me know what you guys think about this story so far please!!

And let me know if you have any questions! As always thank you for reading!