Needing Answers

Hey everyone! Sorry this chapter took a long time! Got busy with work as always! Hopefully the wait for the next chapter won't be too long! And I hope you guys enjoy! Please comment and share what you think of it! And Happy Halloween!!

The sounds of sirens filled the air as Y/n, M/n, and Felicia all stood merely feet apart. Except for M/n of course, as she's still tied up. Felicia looks at Y/n, unsure what was flowing through his mind. Especially with his mask back up, it was almost impossible to read his face. His mother then lets out a quiet sigh, this catching both of their attention.

M/n: What is there to think about Mijo? You know what you need to do.

Y/n: I… I can-

M/n: Do it. This isn't up for debate.

Y/n's eyes squint as he tries to process everything. Noticing his distress, Felicia tips in front of her partner and places her hand on his chest. As if she's guarding him?

Felicia: What are you trying to pull? 

M/n: I'm not trying to pull anything niña.

Felicia couldn't help but glare at the woman, no way this cold killer would give up so easily… right?

M/n: I just found out, the person I'm meant to kill, was my own son… no, not mí hijo… he's all I have left…

His mother does her to shield her face, tears begin to build up in the corner of eyes. She felt despair, disgust, and ashamed. Y/n keeps his eyes on her, still lost in thought. The woman tightens her fist, before taking a deep breath.  

Y/n: Felicia.

The Black Cat looks back at Y/n confused, as suddenly the symbiote on her arms slithers back into her gloves, before the capsule on top shuts. Y/n places a hand on her shoulder as he speaks in a hushed voice.

Y/n: I'll deal with this. If you stay any longer the police will try to arrest you too.

Felicia: Damn it... fine. I'll check up on you soon, okay?

She turns and begins to leave, however, not before whispering into his ear.

Felicia: Make the right choice Y/n.

The Black Cat makes her escape, leaving the family alone. As Y/n ensures her absence, he suddenly begins to feel his body give. His knees buckle before finally caving to the floor. His mother looks at him with pity, she could imagine what she's feeling. 

Y/n: How… How long mom?

M/n: … I'll answer everything when we have more time mijo.

Y/n: Are… Are you sure about this Ma? They'll most likely have you questioned by SHIELD, or even worse, you'll be sent to the raft.

M/n: Si mi hijo. I made my decision. 

Y/n makes his way to his mother, and is hesitant at first, but embraces his mother. The symbiote unwrap themselves off the woman, as she quickly returns the embrace. 

M/n: I'm sorry, I'm a horrible mother.

The boy simply hugs her tighter, taking in this embrace, as it may be the last they can ever share. After a few more seconds, she lets go of him as his webs wrap themselves around her wrist and hands.  Y/n steels up his nerve as he shoots a web onto Taskmaster, and pulls him up. He grabs the merc by the neck, causing the man to groan as the hero looks over to his mother. Who waited for her son patiently. Y/n grabbed her arm and began to drag the two outside.