Showdown

Y/n is seen leading Venom away from the front door. Although it's easier said than done. As Y/n glitches ahead, with her running on all fours, she was catching up to him like it was nothing. He needs to get her away from everyone… The Cafeteria! It should be empty by now! He needs to take the fight there! 

As he was about to glitch ahead, he felt something smash into his back knocking him down. He pushes himself up as a locker falls off his back, he turns his head around to see Venom standing over him. She raises her arms and tries to slam her fists down on Y/n, only for him to glitch back. He gets up and punches Venom across the mouth, shattering a few teeth. 

Y/n: Well I hope you have dental!

Venom simply laughs it off as the teeth are easily fixed and some regrow.

Y/n: Ew… the fuck-

Suddenly, she slashes at him, Y/n jumps over her and webs up the top of her head and pulls as hard as he can. The top of Venom's head is ripped off and splatters onto the roof. The symbiote drips back down, as it grows back instantly.

Y/n: The hell man. 

Venom: You can't beat me Y/n. Just, give IN!

Y/n: It doesn't matter if I can, I have to. I'm not letting you hurt anyone else!

Venom reaches for him, he moves to the side and kicks her arm away. He webs her chest and twips towards her, and kicks her chin knocking her back. As he lands back on his feet, he twists the nuzzle of his web shooters and fires two impact webs into her chest.  

Venom sticks against a trophy case, before she could tear her way out of the webbing, Y/n drops kicks her through the case and wall. She pushes herself up as all she sees is Y/n with his arm up flipping her off.

Venom: Well aren't you just cute.

Y/n: Bitch, I'm adorable.

Y/n twips towards her and kicks her chest. Before pulling himself towards her again. He raises his leg to deliver an axe kick, however begins to glitch as Venom tries to snatch him up. He rematerialized in front of Venom, but before could escape she punched him back into the hallway.

Y/n tries to push himself up, his ears ringing, while his left muffled everything around him. He suddenly felt Venom grab him by the waist, she pulled him close to her as he just looked at her daze. She cracks a smile before slamming him into the wall, she begins to drag him across it as she runs down the hall. As they reach the end of the hall, she tosses him across the next hall.  Y/n skips across the ground before stopping in front of a door. Venom licks her teeth as she slowly walks down the hallway. 

Y/n pushes himself up and stands up exhausted, he felt warm liquid falling down his face. He felt his forehead and looked down at his hand to see it was covered in blood. 

Y/n: That's not worrying at all… 

His hands shook as he stared at his own blood… if he doesn't stop her Petra,Gwen, and many innocent people will be in grave danger. He's already done enough to focus all the violence on himself, and moving people away from the chase. He needs to draw her away. His arms come to a still, as his bloody palms close. The hero shakes his head before raising his fist at Venom. 

Venom: You can't be serious Y/n. Just give in already!

Y/n: Even… if you break every bone in my body, I won't surrender to you.

Venom lets out a cry of rage before charging at Y/n. She suddenly leaps towards him and raises her fist in the air. Y/n's body begins to glitch excessively as he appears beside her in the air and punches her in the chest. Then, he reappears behind her and kicks Venom's back. Venom's vision was filled with glitching shards all around her as Y/n would simultaneously disappear and reappear. Inside of venom, Ellie began to grit her teeth in frustration.