Powers found

A few minutes later, Spider-Women is seen landing on the side of a building while carrying Y/n. She opens one of the windows to reveal Y/n's room, and crawls in with him. She places him onto his bed, and takes off her mask. Petra, also known as Spider-Women, is freaking out as she examines his body for any fatal injuries.

Petra: I failed to protect you again... why were you there Y/n?

The sound of something crashing altered her as she turned around to see a stunned Ned. She looked at his feet to see a shattered Lego death star.

Ned: Y-You're-

Petra: No no I-

Ned: You're totally Spider-Women!

Petra: Shh! I am not!

Ned: You literally crawled through the window!

Petra: We'll talk about this later!

Ned: Holy crap what happened to Y/n?

Petra: Um, he stabbed Rhino.

Ned: No way! Is he even alive?!

Petra: Yes, but I need to check if he has any wounds, now help me check his back.

Ned: Alright alright.

The began to take off his jacket, and lift his shirt. To their shock they only see a few scratches on his back, and they weren't even bleeding. Not a single bruise either, he surprisingly looked fine. They lowered his shirt, and let him rest on the bed.

Petra: Okay...that's totally not weird... we should check his legs...

Ned: I don't know, his legs aren't bending backwards, and there's no blood. He might be fine?

Petra: Right... Okay, let's just let him sleep.

She looked down at the Lego, and over to the TV to see Star Wars Episode 4.

Petra: Okay, I'm going to grab by backpack, and I'll be back to help you rebuild the death star alright?

Ned: Got it. I'll make sure Y/n's okay till you come back.

Petra gives him a small smile before putting her mask back on.

-

Y/n's eyes flutter open as the world around him began to clear up, he turned his head to see Petra and Ned sitting on the floor, halfway finished with the Lego set.

Y/n: Oh wow halfway already?

The two turn to Y/n in shock. Drops what she was working on and began to crush Y/n in q hug.

Petra: Oh that God you're awake!

Y/n: P-Petra you're crushing me!

Petra immediately let's go of him and nervously rubs the back of her head.

Petra: Sorry!

Ned raises a fist towards Y/n, who immediately gives him a fist bump.

Y/n: It's alright... where were you? And how did I get back here?

Petra: O-Oh, well, you see. Aunt may was making me help her with chores, and, when I finally got out, I saw you knocked out on the street. I think Spider-Women and a villan were fighting there. Speaking of which, why were you there?!

Y/n: Well you never replied to any of us, we got worried something happened to you.

Petra: I'm sorry. Because of me you got hurt, again.

Y/n pats her head, earning a small blush from her.

Y/n: Well, to be fair, I was the one who punched that mugger before. So he kinda was waiting to get back at me for a while.

Petra: Still...

Y/n: Let's just, forget this for now Okay? We're here to have fun!

Y/n stretches as he picks up a bag of Legos, and reads the instructions. Petra giggles as she sits down next to him, and the three continue their night...

-

It was currently 2 am, and a completed Death Star is seen on Y/n's desk. Y/n was seen watching TV as Ned fell asleep on the floor, and Petra was knocked out snoring on Y/n's bed. Y/n chuckled as he sat next to Ned. He gets up, and decides to go for a glass of water, and leaves the room. The sounds of wood creaking fill his ears as each step began to feel louder and louder for him. His head began to spin, as he suddenly slammed his head into the fridge. He takes a step back, but he suddenly hits his head again onto the fridge.

He then falls back as he begins to feel like he was at two places at once, his body would flash red,blue and green. He was everywhere all at once. His cries of pain grew distorted, as he suddenly punched the sink in anguish. His body reforms as his fist had just snapped the sink in a single punch.

He pants as he looks at his fist, not a single bruise, and yet, the sink was completely decimated.

Y/n: W-What's happening to me?

He grabs his head and walks over to the couch. He sits down and tries to catch his breath. He looked at his hands and tried to picture the same feeling again. That's when his hands suddenly began to glitch out in front of him, as if he was part of a game that had just completely crashed. Suddenly he was on the roof of the building, before glitching over to the side of the building. Y/n reaches for the wall as he falls... he manage to save himself, but he was in shock from how. His fingers were sticking to the wall,and they wouldn't budge at all. He was like... Spider-Women.

Y/n remembers what he had done before, and began to glitch again, as he suddenly was standing in his living room with a brick stuck to his fingers.

He clenches his other hand into a fist, and punches the brick, practically turning it to dust.

Y/n: I'm just like Spider-Women. How... how did this happen?

Y/n looked around to see the mess he made and sighed. Broken sink, brick dust, knocked over chairs and broken glass.

Y/n: *frowns* Questions for later... I should clean this up before anyone sees this.

-

It was around 9 am, Ned and Petra exit the room to see Y/n making breakfast in the kitchen.

Ned: You baking pancakes?

Y/n: *chuckles* You know it.

Petra: Oh heck yeah! Is it the-

Y/n: Yup chocolate chip Pancakes, remember only two stacks. Now take a seat, they'll be ready in a bit.

Petra/Ned: Yes sir!

The two sat down at the dinner table as Y/n began to put the pancakes on their respective plates, pour some syrup, and finishing it up with some whip cream.

Y/n: You guys know the drill about these pancakes.

Ned: Don't tell the others.

Petra: Especially Harry.

The three chuckle as they began to eat breakfast together.

Y/n need to figure out how these newfound powers really worked... maybe he should try to track down Spider-Women? But, he'll have to do that after his friends leave...