Chapter 25

3RD PERSON POV

From the past 4 years, the Survey Corps gathered every bit of information about the walls and the titans. While being in solitary confinement, Eren reads the 3 preserved books that Grisha Jeager kept inside of his office. It was later revealed that Grisha lived outside the walls and their economy is more different in where they currently live, and Eren also dreamt about his father's previous life outside the walls.

A meeting was announced by the government to discuss about what are they going to do with the information that the Scouts had gathered from Grisha's journals. By Historia's orders, they declared to the public about the truth on the titans that has been kept for 100 years  and that the breaching of the wall by Titans was the beginning of a planned invasion by the state of Marley. The remaining survivors of the scouts have received their medals of honor as for saving Wall Maria.

After 6 years of the fall of Wall Maria and the elimination of all the Titans, the Scouts have reached the ocean━as the gigantic pool of salty water awaits for them. Cool breeze blew on their faces as the day came, a dream as been achieve, but not all. 

"If we kill all enemies on the other side, will we be finally be free?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Meanwhile, on the side of the sea, a 4 years war between Mid-East Allied Forces and Marley have been declared as sand and smoke clouded the area. As bullets and explosions were sent back to back from both Marley and Allied Forces, Colt carried his younger brother━a fellow Warrior Candidate, Falco back to their posts. Safely hidden, Gabi, another Warrior Candidate aided Falco as Colt talked to their commander in charge, Commander Magath.

"Commander, we can't destroy the railroad without the machine gun slaughtering us first!" Colt complained, "There are soldiers in every trenches and to top off, the fort can bombed us all," He adds

"Well, do you have a better idea, Colt?" Commander Magath questioned

Without hesitation, Colt answered, "We should let the Jaw and Cart loose," 

Commander Magath denied his proposal, "If we play our cards wrong, we lose,"

The sounds of clanking of metal along with an ominous sound of its engine, Commander Magath grabbed the binoculars and looked over the enemies' trench. An armoured train, equipped with four anti-titan cannons. The cannons are so powerful, it can easily take down titans, even with the Nine Titans.

They couldn't risk the plan on releasing the Jaw and Cart since the power of the Anti-Titan train is capable of taking them down with a single shot. Marley dedicates their life to preserve the power of the Nine just to make their motherland proud━they showed power, control and rights in battle. Their nation will not stand if they lose the Nine titans.

"Prepare the Eldian unit for attack!" Commander Magath ordered

 800 Eldian soldiers will serve━well, sacrifice their lives for the honor on Marley. Marleyans have complete control over their lives, that they could easily just throw them into battle and get killed. They never cared.

"Perfect. We can destroy the train, too," Commander Magath commented but a small voice interrupted him. 

"Please, let me take a shot of it!" Gabi exclaimed as she showed a bundle of explosives in her hands, "If you'll let me, I can disable the armoured train all on my own!" She grinned as everyone's mouth agape in disbelief over how much determination the brunette girl has. 

Sadly, Commander Magath dismissed her idea━thinking that it would be a waste of years of training them to be a Warrior Candidate. After a few minutes of convincing, Gabi stripped off her uniform━up until her underdress and tied the bundle hand grenades on her foot as she exited the trench, Gabi put up her act some sort of civilian caught in war━her hands up and slightly dragging her feet, the equipping the bundle explosives. She "tripped and fall" before grabbing the grenades and waited for the train to move towards the Allied Forces' trenches.

"Now's my chance!" She exclaimed as she threw the explosives towards the armoured train. A loud bang echoed and a screeching halt as the train landed over the enemy. The Marleyan soldiers were shock as Commander Magath ordered the Jaw titan to start its move. 

As Gabi celebrated in success, one enemy manages to get to the machine gun and rained bullets towards her, "Gabi!" Falco yelled as he hops out and rushed over to the girl, the rain of bullets still showering. 

The two simultaneously jumped inside a random hole as the braced theirselves, but they were covered by a giant titan, "Galliard!" Gabi cheered

The Jaw titan started sprinting towards the Allied Forces' trenches and attacked all of their soldiers, cannons and weapons. As he was busying himself, a blimp clouded over the battlefield to commence the air assault over the Mid-East Allied Forces.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
After the hours of battle, the favor went to Marley after the gruesome air assault and also the strength of the Armour and Beast titan. Marley successfully went back to their headquarters to let their soldiers, warrior candidates and the titan holders to rest. Zeke and Colt were called in the meeting as Reiner suddenly shot up from his sleep.

"Wai━" His sweat dropped from his forehead as the cool air enters the small apartment room

Reiner sat up as a different voice came, "Looks like you're having a good dream, so I didn't wake you up," A man with ginger colored hair commented as he continues to write a letter

"I still haven't thanked you for back then, Galliard.." Reiner said as he looks over the Jaw titan holder

Wiping a crumb off his chin, Galliard spoke, "Don't thank me.." He said, "If I inherited the Armoured titan 9 years ago and my brother wouldn't have to protect you , this wouldn't have happened," He complained

Reiner's brown eyes widened, "You saw Marcel's memories?" He asked

Galliard shook his head, "No, but I saw from the girl before me, Ymir.." He answered, "Isn't it thanks to her that we got my brother's Jaw back?" He asked as Reiner agrees

Galliard continued to bully Reiner by using his "personality" when he was living in Paradis as the door opens and a tired woman with some crutches enters, "Pock, let's not pink on people who just took a cannon to the face," She nagged

Scoffing, Galliard looked over the tired woman, "Stop calling me that, Pieck," 

Pieck told Reiner that the young Warrior Candidates were worried about him. As the Armoured titan holder left, Pieck plopped over the bed before sighing, "I'm pooped," 

Her head turned to the Jaw titan as she spots his hand moving on the table, "You must have missed your family.." Pieck commented, "... and your wife,"

Galliard's cheeks blushed with the mention of his wife, "Yeah, i do.."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
The Marleyans, Eldian soldiers and Warrior candidates came home to their hometown, Liberio, as each and everyone of the soldiers were greeted by their family and loved ones. People cheered for the successful battle their heroes have won over as they hugged and greeted, celebrating their homecoming. Galliard walked over to his parents as they greeted him warmly and congratulated him for his successful mission. 

"Your wife is here," His mother stated

Galliard's eyes as he looked over their shoulder to see the beautiful blue orbs  of his wife's eyes. He sighed blissfully as his wife smiled happily to his return, "Porco, I'm so glad your safe and home,"

He nodded in agreement, "Yeah, I'm happy too, Maya" He said, before extending his arms towards

His wife pulled away in caution as Galliard cleared his throat, "Oh I'm sorry, almost forgot about your skin allergies.." He smiled sheepishly

Maya giggled at her clumsy husband, "It's okay, honey, I'm just happy you're here," She smiled

PORCO IS HERE!!!💃✨

Hi guys, i'm so sorry for being gone for so long. School was being an ass and I was too busy to update here. This is my only update for now and I made it worth it for bringing Porco home! I don't know when I'll be back but I hope so stay tuned and enjoy the chapter!😍

j✨