Chapter 26

Colorful flags hangs all over the interment zone in Marley along with people from the outside opened their food stands and sold their goods as festival music blared. People from every generation came out and have fun, including Gabi and the other warrior candidates as well as their superiors. Porco was dressing up in a dirty white coat as he was struggling to bind his black tie, Maya came in the living room as she was removing her apron.

She spotted her husband in distress as she sighed, grabbing the loose tie and helped her husband tie it, "Are you sure you're not going? It's gonna be a fun time and the kids would like to meet you," Porco suggested as he played with her long, brunette hair

Maya frowned in sadness, "I'm really sorry, Porco but Miss Hina wanted me to work at the bar today since the festival is happening. She said there will be many people drinking there after the theater play," She answered, making Porco sighed before bidding goodbye to his wife.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
The sky turned dark but it was brighten up by the lights of the theater play as Maya wiped the tables as she casually look around. Any moment now, the big show is about to start as her eyes saw a familiar person outside the bar. She stopped whatever she was doing and frankly went to over to Miss Hina and told her my husband's called an emergency and she has to go home quick. Her eyes widened and allowed her to go home as she thanked her before leaving. 

But as she hid behind the shadows, she slipped in a full black suit and an ODM gear before flying up to a rooftop. Looking down below as she watches 4 kids running to the theater play. Living here for 4 years made her feel bad of what is about to come, but this is what they needed to do, they needed to end their suffering by ceasing the creator. 

The sound of whirring of wires came behind her as she glances towards a familiar face, "You're late, then I thought I had to let Captain Levi pick you up, Maya," Jean teased, "Oh, I mean Mia" He added

Mia rolled her eyes before removing the brunette wig, revealing her short, black hair, "So, what's our status?" She asked

Jean looked over the multiple building that some scouts had occupied, "So far, we're prepared for battle and Eren is now with Reiner behind that stage," He answered

Mia nodded as she slipped a dagger in scabbard wrapped on her thigh as a loud, thunderous noise echoed to where the theater play is happening. This is it, the battle starts, their enemies will finally put into rest as Eren's titan form emerged behind the shadows as he killed one of the members of the Tybur Family. The whole theater stage and stand fell into pieces as everyone who attended cried in terror as they all ran out of the place━some where crushed but the giant pieces of wood and boulders. As we prepared for battle, another loud, crashing sound as we looked over to the War Hammer titan appeared from the bright light, but Eren straight up threw a punch without letting it fully transform. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"What is going on out there?" Porco wondered as he looked up from the deep trap they got it

While everyone was enjoying the play, Pieck and Porco were both excused by a mysterious Marleyan soldier, however they were tricked into a trap until Eren's ambush happens. Luckily, the Panzer Unit were able to find them and pull them out. They ran out the cabin to see the commotion. People with "unknown gears" flying all over the place as Pieck gasped in shock, "No way... I must be seeing things," She mumbled to herself

Porco glances at the people running away from fear and the sounds of destructing happening. His priority is to fight whoever entered their borders, but side track when he knew his family and wife might be in trouble. Sweat beads ran down his forehead as Pieck looked over her shoulder.

"Porco, I know you're worried, but now is not the time, we have to gear up and transform," She said, "Eren Jeager has paid us a visit,"

While Eren and Mikasa are fighting with the War Hammer titan, more scouts came into view and fought with every Marleyan soldiers in the area. Mia, on the other hand, she had other business to take care of. Flying to the opposite direction, she arrived at the site where the back ups are in as she sliced her palm before a bright, yellow light emerges as bones, muscles and veins wrapped around her. The Howling Titan landed on all fours, frightening the Marleyan soldiers as they cocked their guns.

"Is that Mona?!"

"The Howling is here!"

"It's gonna kill us!"

"Hurry! Kill her!"

"Hold on! That might be Hoffman!"

They all shouted different commands as Mia swiped her titan hand on their tiny bodies, blood splattered everywhere on the walls. The soldiers fired their guns at Howling, but she protected herself with her arms before slamming them on the ground, more blood. The titan's cheeks opened 2 slits as it lets out a high pitched scream━almost whistle like. The soldiers covered their ears, but to no avail, their heads exploded off their shoulders, the ground is now pooled with their blood. Mia continues to smash all of the vehicles and explosives and kill all of the soldiers.

Although, she felt a throbbing sensation on her chest as she glances over the main battlefield. "Is Porco in trouble? No, you have to focus. He's the enemy. He's the enemy!" She chanted internally before ending the last troops of soldiers.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
The warriors were shock at the commotion coming from behind them. They caught the sight of the Howling Titan and the Colossal titan, "They ate Bertholdt and Mona, and stole their titans!" Pieck announced

Porco cursed, "I knew didn't come here without a plan," before emerging back inside of the Jaw before charging towards the Attack Titan but more and more scouts appeared and ambush the warriors. Captain Levi was able to take down Zeke once more, Sasha and Jean defeated the Panzer Unit and Armin━with the power of the Colossal titan, was able to overthrow the warships. Everything was destroyed━building crushed into millions of pieces, blood splattered on the blocks and woods, lights shone on the main stage, Eren crushing the crystallize cocoon of the War Hammer by the used of the Jaw titan. 

Mia watched from afar the horrible sight, her body inside froze with hesitation. Will she charge after Eren? Should she attack him? No, she can't, the plan will be compromise, but Porco, he's about to be eaten along with the War Hammer. She can't let this happen.

"Reiner! Help us!" A girl's voice echoed, "Galliard's gonna be eaten!"

Eren was closing in on the Jaw Titan's nape when a bright light came into view from behind. The Attack titan turned its head over his shoulder, he saw the Armoured titan in a completely different look. Tired, grudge and emotionless, Reiner isn't fully transformed. Eren lowered the limbless Jaw titan as he turned to the Armoured, preparing for a fight.

I'M FINALLY FREE FROM SCHOOL!💃🕺 More updates will come! Hope y'all enjoy this chapter!!✨

━ j💞