Chapter 27

The two powerful titans battled inside of the wrecked stageplay in Marley as most of the Scouts stood by and watched. I pulled out of my titan's nape and flew up towards to where Eren and the others are, wondering what's happening. Eren threw a dominant punch at Reiner, causing him to fly back to the buildings. My eyes widened at the horrible sight━buildings crushed, ply woods everywhere and bodies lifeless on the ground. I looked over to see Reiner was down on a pile of destroyed cement, his jaw was wide open while he was holding the Jaw Titan's limbless body. I sighed in relief, "Thank god, Porco is okay.." as Mikasa flies over to Eren━who was completely exposed. 

"Looks like Eren's tired," I commented as I watched Mikasa picks Eren up

The sound of engine coming from the sky erupted as I glanced up to see the blimp, a signal that we're retreating, a sign that our mission is done, the enemy is finally defeated. Or so we thought. I exhaled a tired air as one by one, the scouts flies up to the blimp and going inside. I glanced at the scene one last time to check on Porco before frowning, "I'm sorry, Porco. Hope we see each other soon," as I fly up to the blimp.

At the top, I met up with Hange━who helped me pull myself inside of the blimp, "You look different after 4 years of staying in this damned place," She commented

I looked at her weirdly, "Have I..?" I said to myself before shrugging it off. I moved towards another room to talk with the higher ups, only to see Armin, Captain Levi and the bastard who killed half of the population of our soldiers. Zeke sat on the floor, emotionless as steam comes out of his limbs, probably it was the Captain's doing. My eyes narrowed in anger, remembering how he mercilessly murdered all of the scouts, including Commander Erwin. 

His head tilted up to me, "Ah, you're the one who stole the power of the Howling Titan," He stated

I scoffed, I hated being called a "thief" regarding my titan powers. It wasn't my fault I reached this point, it wasn't me that I have abnormal titan powers, I don't deserve this power. A thump heard from the outside as I approached the metal door, sliding it open to see Mikasa and Eren holding on the metal bars. I stare at Eren's green orbs and noticed that something was missing, he used to have this shine in his eyes but after a few years, it was gone. I kneeled down and offered my hand to him as he grabs it before being pulled inside.

"Disgusting, how did you get so filthy?" Captain Levi said in distaste, "You look like you fell in a vat full of shit," He added

Captain Levi swung his leg towards Eren as he flew to the other side. Mikasa, pissed, charged at the captain, but luckily Armin was able to hold her off. Other scouts pointed their guns at Eren, as the captain calls for restraining him. 

"Am I getting restrained too?" I asked

"Not at all, you're least of our worries when it comes to turning back on us. You did your part of the mission and that's fine by me," He said before walking off. I sighed as I sat back━waiting for the ride to take us home, man I just eat some good food then head to bed. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"This is a major victory! The new Eldian Empire has won its first battle!" Floch cheered as the others joined him as well, celebrating the achievement our land has reached

Me and the two crackheads shrugged them off as Sasha went by the door to guard the rear or look out for Squad Lima, "First battle, huh?" I questioned, "How long does this have to last before everyone has to die for this, anyways?" I wondered

I felt an arm wrapped on my shoulder and two bodies leaning on me as I looked over Connie hugging me and Sasha, "Well, at least we survived this one. I feel sorry for those other corpsmen, but you guys are special to me,"