CHAPTER 32

The sturdy walls of Paradis cracked open, revealing the thousand horrid structures of Colossal titans. Giant debris of stone fell 50 feet high as the gigantic footsteps stomped over the buildings and the people beneath it━blood splattered on the ground while the scream of agony of the people echoed in this disaster. On top of a rooftop, the Howling titan and Porco━who is safely healing━eyes wide in fear as they watched the Colossal titans marched over Paradis. 

"Eren Jaeger.. he's gonna destroy the whole world.." He feared before he turns to the titan, "Mia, we have to get out of here, it's not safe," He announced

The titan nodded as Porco climbed back inside its mouth before they fled to a safer place. Jumping from house to house, Mia thought it would be best if they evacuated to the tall fortress as she prayed that it is still in good shape. On the other side of town, Mikasa and others rested as they too watched the power of the Rumbling━only to realize that this does not follow the plan, Eren was only supposed to destroy Marley and not including other nations. 

A crash came from afar as they saw other soldiers fighting the titans. Gasping, they were about to jump in before Mikasa calls Jean out, "Wait, Jean! What about this kid?" She asked, "And we don't even know where Mia is!" She adds

He looks down at Falco━who was out unconscious, "Let's keep him inside the fortress first," He answers, avoiding Mikasa's other question

"Mia.. she's mostly likely went to the Jaw titan," Armin commented, "He was extremely wounded after Eren beat him up," He adds

Connie looked over the distant, "She's probably in the other side of town right now with him," 

They all agreed to go to the fortress since that building is more stable than staying on where they are right now. Carrying Falco in Jean's arms, they venture their way to the headquarters━trying their best to avoid combat with the titans. As they reached their destination, Mikasa slashed a titan's nape as the body fell inside the headquarter. 

 "Anybody that's still alive, gather up to the top floor of the fortress!" Jean orders, "We'll get the titans together and kill them all at once!"

Every soldiers assembled at the top of the fortress━all prepared with blades and thunder spears. They all looked down at the sight below, pure titans reached their hands out to the group of humans to feed their hunger. The titans who used to be called as their comrades, leaders, higher ups, "On my signal!"

As Jean announced it, the remaining soldiers jumped off, "Fire!"

One by one, every single thunder spear were pierced and exploded on each titans' napes. Explosion and smoke clouded the area as more and more titans came running in with the help of Instructor Shadis and those trainees. The explosion created a sort of signal for Mia, she knew that the others are already there and they were alive before she followed where the explosion is. Her eyes widened when the fortress was covered with titans as soldiers flies around them and attacking them with thunder spears. 

Wanting to lessen their job, the Howling titan jumps high up before latching on a 15 feet tall titan━with the use of her claws, she sliced a giant chunk of flesh off the nape before jumping to another, splattering the walls with the titans' blood. Mikasa and the others eyes' widened when they saw Mia in her titan form fighting off the titans as she landed on the broken, wide window. The titan's mouth opened as Porco was dropped off in front of Onyakopon and the others━covered in thick saliva, their eyes widened as Mia went back into killing more titans. 

"There are more titans in the distance, we need to gather them here!" Armin called

Luckily, Porco heard him before he approaches the Howling titan, "Mia!" He calls as the titan turns to his tiny figure, "You have a scream that can call pure titans!" He advises

The slit eyes of the Howling titan gleams in realization as she stood tall on her ground. The titan's chest puffed out before erupting a gurgling scream as it echoes throughout the wipe out town. There was an abrupt silence before a group of rapid footsteps coming from every direction.

"Everyone! Get ready, they're coming!" Jean calls. Giant clusters of titans came sprinting towards the fortress after the Howling titan's calling. Another set of thunder spears pierced on the napes of the titans once more as Howling titan swung her claws on their faces━the blood paints its hands. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
After the intense battle with the titans, the soldiers rested on the wrecked fortress━which is unexpectedly still standing as they watched the marching of the Colossal titan along with a beautiful, orange sunset behind it. The fires around the fortress earlier was now gone, as well as the titans and Marleyan soldiers. Although, Reiner and Pieck were still missing and no one knew where are they.

Underneath the fortress, the Blouse family, Niccolo and Gabi were able to evacuate there, despite the war that happened earlier. Mr. Blouse called Mikasa and Armin to introduce Gabi━who was begging to bring Falco back and promise to flee afterwards. They nodded as they brought in Falco, who was finally awake and Porco joined in as well.

"Mr. Galliard!" Gabi cried as she ran towards the ginger before hugging his waist

Porco frowned at the weeping kids, "Damnit, why does the two of you always bring trouble?" He sighed before wrapping his arms around them

They watched the reunion, however, it was soon interrupted when a soldier barged in, "Help! Someone!" They called as they runs in the basement room, carrying an unconscious Mia

Porco's eyes widened as he immediately went towards the girl━her titan marks are still intact while it emits steam. Alerted, Mikasa stepped back as she blocked him from getting closer, doubtful at his actions. The ginger gritted his teeth in frustration, but before he lashes out, Armin quickly steps in, "Mikasa, please hand Mia to him for a while," He pleaded

The ravenette looked at him, suspiciously, before giving in as she gave way to the ginger. Porco's expression softens as he sighs when he felt Mia's familiar warmth, "Please, I'll lead you to one of rooms here so you can lay her down," Armin suggested as Porco agrees.

At a small, cramped room, Porco stared at Mia's sleeping form, holding her hand with delicacy━her titan markings are slowly disappearing and her breathing became normal. He admired more of her facial features, how her eyelashes rested on her cheekbones and her mouth slightly agape as the dawn light shined down on her. His cheeks blushed when he realized he was staring for too long before pulling away and sighing.

"I might have to talk to her after she wakes up," He muttered to himself

Just gave a Porco and Mia moments because I lowkey realized that these two never had like genuine admiration to one another 😌 Next chapter will probably be more longer than this. 

-j🎀