Chapter 1

"Cameron, Skyler Cameron. Are you up here?"

She pull away from the telescope that she was using to look at the stars, sigh put a smile on Sky. "I'm here Scotty."

Scott turns the corner and runs up the last few steps, he's slightly out of breath. "Why are you always up here? There's nothing out there you know."

Sky bit the inside of her cheek and counted to ten before she murdered this idiot, "we've barely explored 20% of the ocean and it's on our planet, like we know more about Mars surface. What makes you think there's nothing out there? We can't be the only intelligent lifeforms around, honestly, we aren't even that intelligent to begin with."

"You are so weird," he mumbled as he waved his hand towards her.

Her eyes rolled so hard, if only he knew what she got up to when he wasn't around. "Yet you still seek me out." 

"I give up, I have no idea why my sister was ever friends with you."

That hurt, his sister, Lucy, was my best friend for years. But our freshman year of High School she was killed by a drunk driver. After that Sky closed in on herself. She didn't want or need friends. She just wanted to explore space, maybe one day, she'll get to do this for a living. "I miss her too Scott," Sky whispered as he was walking away.

"Come to the frat party it's the last one of the year, wear your normal shit, we gotta keep up the act. I need a beer pong partner."

"I'll be there." And then he was gone. Sky packed all of her stuff up and headed back to her dorm, Sky had graduated and soon wouldn't be living here anymore. She had a solo dorm since everyone deemed her too weird to live with. So she counts the letters in the words you are saying on her fingers when you are talking. She still participates in the conversation, she just needs to know if the letters or words can be divided evenly. 

Her hair comes down to just above her chin, it's just easier to maintain. It's currently dyed orange, she tried to bleach it blonde, and let's just say it did not go over well. So dying it orange was just easier. Sky must say it looks good on her though, so she might keep it. She changed her hoodie to a black MCR one, then switched her jeans to some ripped skinny grey ones with yellow chucks. Sky grabbed a hat and was ready. 

This look is basically her uniform, which sucked since it was summer. But that's okay, it's comfortable in a way that keeps her safe. Sky made her way to the frat house, Scott was already tipsy. But once she walked in he threw her over his shoulder and walked us to the back of the house where the beer pong table was set up. "Come on Cameron, let's murder these fools."

Scott always treats her like a boy when anyone else is around. Most people in this school assume Sky is a boy. It's almost freer in a way, and she prefers it, technically she's what you call androgynous. And can pass for either, if she's dressed like a guy she looks like a bottom twink to put it nicely. If she's dressed like a girl, she's pretty and curvy, it's just hidden under massive hoodies. "Let's do this Scotty boy."

Hobi was pacing back in forth in his office, his hands pulling at his red hair. "This is bad guys, none of us got a breeder in the lottery. I mean there are seven of us and all of us are high ranking military officers, how did none of us get drawn?"

Jk was slumped on the floor, being the youngest he hasn't waited as long as them for a breeder. "Hobi, the amount of breeders is getting lower and lower each year. Soon, if something doesn't fix it, our species will end."

Jimin was sitting on Tae's lap, "we should steal a spaceship and go find some men. I want a baby," he pouted.

"We are not stealing a damn spaceship," Yoongi yelled from the corner.

Jin stood up, he's been unusually quiet. Being the oldest he's waited the longest for a breeder. He's wanted nothing more than to be a father. "At this point I'm willing to do it. You know I love you guys, all of you. But I want to be a Dad. I was even willing to share my breeder if I won one."

Joon got up and wrapped his arms around Jin, "if it will make you happy, I'll steal a ship tomorrow and go find us a little mate that will have all of your babies."

Jimin started clapping his hands, "I want a tiny one that I can carry around."

Hobi rolled his eyes, "you just don't want to be the smallest."

"I'm the same damn size as Yoongi you dick."

Yoongi snorted, "naw my dick is definitely bigger."

"ANYWAY, are we doing this? Are we going to go and find us a cute little guy to knock up?"

All six pairs of eyes looked at Hobi, "we are, but I think if we take this to the admiral as a mission to help our species survive. It might just get approved."

Tae pulled his face out of Jimin's neck where he'd been resting it and listening this whole time, "let's get Hobi all prettied up, we all know the admiral has the hots for him. He's in between mates right now so it's the perfect time."

Yoongi growled, "the fuck we are. We are not sending my boyfriend in there to flirt with that asshole that can't keep a mate for longer than two years."

Jimin rolled his eyes, "last time I checked, we are all your boyfriends."

"It was your idea, why don't you go?"

"Yoongi, Hobi is his favorite and if you let him do this, I'll let you two do that thing you've been asking for but I never let you do."

Hobi shot up and snapped at Jin and Tae, "get me hoed up right now. I got an old fucker to flirt with and an ass to fuck with that grumpy gus over there."

Yoongi narrowed his green cat like eyes, "you'll let us both fuck you at the same time?"

"If Hobi can convince the admiral to give us a ship you could put three fucking dicks in me and I wouldn't care. I want a baby damnit."