Chapter 52

Jin didn't even knock, he just barged in and started yelling. Telling her how she was the dumbest person he's ever met in his life. How she is making this 9,000 times harder for everyone than it has to be. And how if he had it his way, he'd throw her ass over his shoulder and carry her back to the ship. But apparently he's not allowed to do that so instead he's going yell at her until she realizes just how idiotic she was. 

She never got a word in, he spent the entire 15 minutes yelling at her, barely taking a breath. And then he left the same way he came, without a care for what other people think. "He's uhh, not sure I can even describe him in words. But yeah, damn."

"I know, that's Jin, the oldest. He's, ah, a lot of fun but super sassy and sorta bossy. He's adorable isn't he?"

"That's one word to describe him, yes." He squeezed her knee, "the only one left is the father right?"

"Yeah, I'm honestly surprised that he hasn't shown up yet."

Scott rolled his eyes and flicked her forehead, "he's the MVP you idiot, he has the most to gain or lose. They sent the weakest ones first, then the healer to check up on you, then you get the hardasses. One to guilt you and the other to yell at you and piss you off. Then they send in the one that needs you the most."

"He doesn't need me, not really. Once the baby is out he has everything he wanted. They could hide the baby on 52, say their breeder had it. They are high up in the military, odds are no one would question it."

"Again, you are so fucking dumb. You are far enough along that if they just wanted the baby they could have induced labor and then taken off with their kid. Wham, bam, no need for you. But they have been here every day, trying to convince you how much they care about you."

Hobi walked in slowly, "there's a lot I need to tell you. If you are ready to hear it, I want to tell you everything. What the desmonds mean, what you heard and what you didn't hear. Will you listen?"

He talked for over 30 minutes, he told her how they all proposed but how it was much more than a proposal. How they had promised to be there until our deaths, how much they loved me and that they wanted to stay here on Earth. They had a plan, a plan to fake their deaths so they can take care of their babies and her. How that's all they've ever wanted since they met her.

"You guys love me?"

"More than I could even begin to express, but I will spend the rest of our lives telling you just how much I do. If you'll let me that is?"

"Hobi, I want that. More than anything, but I'm scared. I'm scared of having the rug pulled out from under me again. I.. I can't get my hopes up and then you guys leave. I'm not sure I'd survive, even more if you take my baby. I'd have no one."

"I'm literally sitting right here you ass, who do you think has been drying all your tears and cleaning up all your snot rags?"

"Why are you even here? I'm confessing my undying love to my mate and you are eating chips and watching us like we are a tv show."

"Um.. This is my apartment dude and it's not like I wouldn't hear everything from her anyway. Besides, who do you think has been talking you assholes up this entire week? Every day I tell that idiot how much you guys love her and try my best to convince her to admit that she loves you back. It's not easy you know."

Hobi's jaw dropped, this guy has been helping them? "Why, why would you help us? We are aliens and we kidnapped her and got her pregnant."

He shrugged his shoulders, "you treat her right, you love her and she loves you. I haven't seen her this happy since Lucy was alive. I missed her smile, if you guys are the reason she has it back, then I'm team alien."

Hobi turned back to look at Sky, "I know you aren't ready to come back to the ship, but would you at least move into the house? It's ready and I know it would make them so happy to know you are there."

"You want me to stay in that massive house alone? Can Scotty come?"

Hobi absolutely did not want her to stay in the house alone, he was under the assumption that they would be staying with her. He looked at Scotty, begging for help with his eyes. Thankfully he was quick to catch on. "Uh Cameron, as much as I love being your roommate, I miss my bed. So why don't you move in there and let your mates stay with you so I know you are safe?"

"But.."

"No buts, you are doing this. I'll visit you every day and frankly once your ass is out of my apartment, I'm not leaving my bed for a week."

She snorted and rolled her eyes dramatically, "if you aren't going to leave your bed for a week, how are you going to visit me every day?"

"With the exception of that I won't. I'll come see you, grab some food on the way, then shower and back to bed, that will be my life while me and the love of my life get re-antiquated."

"You are so freaking weird. Like I don't get you at all."

He patted her shoulder, "you don't have to. Now shall I help you pack?" He rushed around throwing all of her things into a massive garbage bag, "here, I'll drive you guys to the house."

She looked at her best friend, who was no longer the most annoying person on the planet and laughed. He was so eager to get her back to her mates and it was adorable. "Okay Scotty, let's go."