Chapter 62

"No, don't go, please," Sky sobbed against Jimin's chest.

He looked at Hobi, she's been like this for the past two months. Jimin can't be away from her for very long without her breaking down and frankly they are starting to worry about her mental health. "I'm just going to the bathroom and to get Hasin from his nap that's all. Hobi is here, he'll hold you okay baby?"

She no longer argued at all about being called baby, her domme personality all but gone since the day their mates got onto the ship and left for 52. The only time she ever smiles is when Hasin is with her. Hobi slid into bed to wrap his arms around her, his hands on her stomach. "Baby, while you are playing with Hasin how about I make you something to eat?"

She turned around in his arms, face shoved into Hobi's neck. He could feel her tears already soaking the collar of his shirt. "N'hungry," she sniffled. They could barely get her to eat anything, basically Jimin had to threaten to leave the house without her and not come back if she wouldn't eat something. It ended in a massive fit where she lashed out and screamed but eventually she'd lose steam and fall into his body. He'd pull her into his lap and she'd eat a few bites before she'd start crying again.

Jimin came in with Hasin in his arms, "Mama," he squealed happily. 

She lifted her head up, a soft and loving smile on her lips, "my bubby, how are you?"

Hasin clapped his hands, reaching out for her and she took him from Jimin's arms, "I'm going to make food, you will eat. Do you understand?"

Sky glared at Hobi, wanting to yell at him, but Jimin snapped his fingers. "You will eat or I will spank you. Then I will tie you to a chair and force feed you if I have to."

Her pout was so adorable, but she agreed. So they left her alone with Hasin while they made her something to eat. "Someone has gotten bossy since their mates left."

Jimin sighed as he slumped against the counter, "not like I want to, I just don't know what else to do. She's breaking Hobi, we are losing her. What happens if they don't come back? I'm.. I'm not sure if she'd survive it. I didn't realize that her bond was this strong. I mean we are the only ones she's slept with, and yet, she's literally wasting away because the others are gone."

"I'm worried about the birth, she handled Hasin's fine but she was in perfect health. Now," he trailed off. Mark looked at the both of them, worry etched on his face.

He agreed with what Hobi was saying, in just two months Sky has gone from a vibrant young woman to a wasting away blob for lack of better terms. "I'm going to be honest, I'm worried as well. If she doesn't get better, start putting on weight vs losing it, then I'm not sure she'll survive the birth."

"I'm so scared Hobi," Jimin cried as he ran into his mate's arms.

"I am too baby, but we'll do what we can." As soon as the food was ready, Jimin and Mark went to get the two. Mark carrying Hasin to his highchair and Jimin carrying Sky. Mark loved Hasin and was such a massive help to them since they had a pregnant and very needy Sky to deal with. "Thank you Mark, without your help." His eyes traced over to Sky.

Mark nodded, he knew exactly what he meant without saying anything. "It's my pleasure. I've never been able to be around a baby. So I'm very thankful that you guys let me into Hasin's life."

Sky didn't get any better as the days turned into weeks, she was getting worse. It was so bad that they had to sedate her and keep her hooked up to an IV. It was the only way to get the proper nutrients in her. "We are going to lose her."

Mark was pacing back and forth in the room they had her in, her vitals were all over the place and he was extremely worried. "We might lose your baby Jimin, if I can't get her vitals up enough. She might lose the baby, her body will shut down."

"If she wasn't pregnant, would she be doing better right now?"

Mark paused his pacing, "honestly, she might be a lot better off if she wasn't. But it's hard to say just how much better she'd be."

Jimin turned to look at Hobi, tears pouring down his face. "Should I, should we. Hobi I can't say it."

"Jimin we aren't doing that, so stop thinking it."

His entire body sagged against Hobi as he started to sob, "I can't lose her, I can't Hobi. We have to."

"We are not doing it. Jimin it's no guarantee that it would work. We could lose the baby and it may not even fix it. How would she feel when she wakes up, if she knew we took her baby, your baby away. She'd never forgive us."

"But she'd be alive," he yelled, his fist holding onto Hobi's shirt. "But she'd be alive at least," he whimpered before slumping onto the ground.

"It's not a guarantee Jimin, we could terminate the pregnancy, and then she still perishes. Don't make any hasty decisions."

Hobi looked at Mark and mouthed Thank you, he knew that Jimin wouldn't listen to him. He's past reasoning in that regard. But Mark, he might just listen to him and that's the only hope he has right now. "Come on, let's get you to bed. Want to cuddle with Hasin and me?"

Jimin didn't even answer, he just nodded his head and made grabby hands for Hobi to carry him. Again Hobi was infinitely thankful for Mark, because ever since they put Sky under, Jimin has been even needier than usual. They curled up in bed, the three of them. Hasin tucked in between the two, his tail curled around their tails that were wrapped around his tiny waist. "I love you baby, we'll get through this."

"I can't lose her," Jimin whispered before he passed out in exhaustion.