Chapter 22

"Sky, Jimin we should get up and eat breakfast. I'm sure the rest of the guys are waiting on us anyway." Both of the sleepy heads blinked their eyes open slowly and then whined as they cuddled under the blanket more. Yoongi chuckled, "I know, I know. But my babies need to get up and eat."

"Nooo," Jimin sang softly.

"Jimin if you get up maybe Sky will let you feed her."

Yoongi knew that would get him up, as much of a pillow prince as he is, he's always wanted someone to baby and carry around. "Do you think she will?" His voice was so small and it made Yoongi's heart flutter.

"I'm not sure, why don't you wake her up nicely and ask."

Jimin was on a mission, he didn't really get to spoil her much since she's been here. She's always so independent and the one time she was willing to be spoiled, Tae sorta stole the spotlight there. "Sky," he whispered right next to her ear. She whined and tried to bury herself under the covers more to get closer to him and further away from him at the same time.

"Baby, are you hungry?"

"M'not baby, you are," she mumbled.

"Sure sure, but are you hungry?"

She didn't answer, she just scooted closer to his chest and nuzzled into it. "She's adorable when she's sleepy."

Jimin looked up at the man that was behind her and smiled, "she really is. I'm just going to carry her. Can you go make our plates? Hopefully she doesn't murder me when she fully wakes up."

Yoongi smiled as he ran his long fingers through Jimin's blonde hair, "I think that when she opens up to us fully, she'll be a bigger baby than you are."

The blonde smiled so big, "you really think so? I'd love that so much."

"I do baby, now get up and bring her for food." Then Yoongi got up to leave.

Jimin was going to wake her up, but sleepy Sky is just too cute and he wanted her to stay that way for a bit. So he picked her up, her face in the crook of his neck. She was like a toddler, not even holding onto him at all, her arms were limp at her sides and her legs hanging down. His hands under her was the only thing supporting her. "I hope I get a chance today," he whispered before kissing the side of her head.

When he walked into the kitchen with Sky in his arms everyone was looking at him, it made him blush like he was doing something wrong. But he made his way over to his seat next to Yoongi. "Couldn't get her up?"

He shook his head, "wanted to hold her for a bit longer. I know, it's dumb but."

"Hey it's not dumb Jimin, I understand."

Jimin was truly thankful for Yoongi in that moment, he may normally be all closed off but he really is so very caring. "Thank you."

Yoongi fed Jimin and himself until they could get Sky to wake up enough and eat, "why is she so sleepy? What did you two do to her last night?"

They both looked at Jin, "nothing, we swear. She uh made us cum but we didn't touch her that way at all." That seemed to satisfy Jin and it made Jimin relax into his chair a little.

"Do you think maybe it took?"

Everyone looked at Hobi, Yoongi frowned, "it normally takes a few weeks before breeders show symptoms."

"But she's not a breeder Yoongi, she's a terran. Or human I guess."

Jk's eyes went wide, "omg do you remember when she was giving us a lesson about how women are different?" Everyone nodded their heads, "she said that 9 months later a baby comes out."

Yoongi and Jin's eyes went wide and Hobi smirked, "like I said, she might be pregnant."

"Breeders only carry for what like 4-5 months on 52." Yoongi was kicking himself, how did he not realize that sooner. I mean she blatantly told them. "But it still takes a few weeks before symptoms start to show."

"And again she's not a breeder," Hobi reiterated.

"There's no way that she'd already be showing symptoms. You had sex not even 24 hours ago." Joon was chewing on his lip, trying to solve the puzzle.

"But her body isn't used to our DNA, what if she'll have different symptoms or more severe ones?"

"Fuck," Yoongi yelled, causing Sky to stir a bit on Jimin's lap, "I think Hobi's right. We need to get a blood sample and see if she is."

Jimin was frowning, "if she is, that means we have no more reasons to try anymore."

"We get it Jimin, you want to sleep with her," Tae scoffed with his hazel eyes rolling so dramatically.

"No, I mean yes. But," he looked down at the sleeping girl in his lap, "I don't know how to explain it."

Yoongi understood, he felt the same way. Even more after last night and getting to talk to her and have her open up a bit. "I get it, I promise. But if she is pregnant she's going to need help. I mean look at her right now. Two days ago she never would have done this." It was enough to get Jimin to smile at least. They can worry about the rest later. 

Hobi walked around and kneeled down next to them, his hand reached out and softly grazed down her cheek. "Sky, can you wake up sweetheart?"

She groaned and turned away from him to nuzzle her face into Jimin's armpit. It made everyone chuckle, "let's just take her into the clinic, we can wake her up there." Jimin lifted her up and carried her out of the kitchen with Hobi and Yoongi right behind them.

Jimin sat down on the examination bed, this is going to piss her off he thought. He started peppering her face with kisses, she blinked her eyes open slowly. "Jimin, what are you doing?"

She was getting mad, he could tell by how her eyebrows were all scrunched up. "Sorry baby, we've been trying to wake you up for an hour. Hobi needs to talk to you, it's really important."