Chapter 24

Hobi was back with everyone right behind him, "okay, we're ready."

Yoongi nodded his head and pressed some buttons on the keyboard, they heard some whirling and a small piece of paper popped out of the printer, he handed it over to Hobi. Hobi turned around to look at Sky, "I'd offer to read it together but it's not in your language."

She waved it off, "that's fine, but if you guys are planning on keeping me, you should probably teach me to at least read your language otherwise I'll never be able to leave your house."

Jimin growled, his grip tightened, "oh we are keeping you forever, no ifs, ands or buts. And if you leave the house one of us will be with you."

Tae rolled his eyes so hard at how ridiculous Jimin was being, "calm down you possessive hoe. She'll be able to leave the house, she's not our prisoner." Then he focused on Hobi, "sssooo, is our first young on the way?"

Hobi looked down at the paper, a tear slipped down his cheek. "I'm going to be a Dad, Sky, you are, we're having a baby." His smile was so bright and happy, it didn't matter that tears were pouring down his face.

Sky got up from Jimin's lap, much to Jimin's annoyance. He kept his tail wrapped around her until the last possible second. She walked over to Hobi, "I believe you asked for a kiss."

His arms wrapped around her small waist, she was so much smaller than him and he loved it. "I did," his eyes were on her lips.

She got up on her tippy toes, she still wasn't tall enough to reach his lips. Her lips were soft and they tasted like something he couldn't place. It was sweet though and Hobi wanted more. He wanted his tongue in her mouth, and he licked the crease of her lips hoping she'd let him. But instead she bit his bottom lip. She pulled back, "nuh uh, you haven't earned that yet."

Now it was Hobi's turn to pout, "okay."

She pecked his lips one more time, "be good, Jimin is."

"That's right, I'm the bestest!" 

Jimin was grinning from ear and ear and it made everyone else snort, "sure you are," Jk scoffed but he gave him a sweet kiss so he couldn't snark out a come back.

He was getting ready to argue back with Jk with Sky sighed heavily, "what is it?" He asked, immediately on alert. "Is something wrong, what do you need from me?"

"I want a cheeseburger and a chocolate milkshake. Oh and cheese fries!"

All seven of them looked at each other in confusion, Tae ran his hands through his light brown hair, "Imma be honest, none of us know what any of that is."

She bit her lip and looked at them with her blue eyes sparkling, Yoongi groaned, she's about to play them and he knows that he's going to let her. He'll give her whatever she wants. "It's Earth food, and the baby really really wants it."

Hobi snorted, "she's been pregnant a whole 5 minutes and she's already guilt tripping us."

Jk stood up, "well I might not be the Dad, but if she wants, whatever that stuff is then I'll go get it."

"How are you going to pay? You don't have Earth money right?"

Joon stood up, "actually we do. We've been here a little longer than we originally intended and we needed a few things. Apparently your people really like what you call gold and colored diamonds. Not really sure why, they are practically worthless on our planet. I mean we use blue diamonds for toys and gold is what we use for one time use items."

"You do what?" Sky was speechless, "you throw gold away and you play with diamonds? Hell why do I have to go back to 52 with you? You can knock me up and pay me in gold and diamonds and I can stay here until I give birth."

The entire room froze in tension, could they do what she's suggesting. Of course, they have a spaceship they could easily travel, stay for her to give birth and then leave for a year or so until she's ready again. But the thought of leaving her here, without them. Well that doesn't sit right with any of them. "Abso fucking lutely not.." Jimin growled as he walked over to her, "you are ours, I don't know what I have to do to convince you of that. I mean you have three of our desmonds. We gave you our crests. Do you even know what the fuck that means?"

Jimin was panting, he was upset. Tears started to form in his eyes, "Jimin, I'm."

"Don't," his hand went up stopping her from speaking. He looked at the others, "I can't, she doesn't know. I can't." Then he left.

"What's he talking about?" She was starting to panic and that's not what Hobi wanted, that wasn't good for the young.

"Baby, we'll talk about it later okay. I'm going to need your help, I need you to explain where Jk and Tae can get your food from. They'll go get it and be back shortly, then we can have a nice cuddle and maybe a nap."

She explained what she wanted and where they could get it from and they were off, but she was completely distracted. Her eyes were glazed over and staring off into the distance, it was clear to everyone that she was a million miles away. Yoongi walked over to Hobi, "we need to get vitamins and other meds into her if we want to ensure that she carries to term. Since our gestational period is half what theirs is, it's going to drain her. She's going to be very sleepy and very hungry. Odds are she'll probably only be awake long enough to eat and use the restroom. We're going to have to ensure that she gets what she needs."

Hobi nodded his head in agreement, "you are right. Let's get it started and see if we can get her to take everything before they come back with her food."