Chapter 11

Joon's head nodded up and down, he knew he wasn't allowed to speak when he was being punished. Jin's tentacles were already doing their job prepping him and driving him crazy. Jin wanted him to fail, he wanted to him speak and beg for his cock. So he could bend him over his knee and spank him until his cheeks were bright red. 

But over the years, he's learned control. In the beginning, Jin had to spank him a lot, but now he rarely gets to. So his mating tentacle was slowly fucking him and getting him ready for his dick while the suckers were on his nipples and the others were stroking him fast. "You better not cum Joonie, not until I'm inside you."

His whole body shuddered and it made Jin chuckle, "is my Joonie getting close already? I haven't even given you this dick yet." His head nodded so fast, that Jin couldn't help but coo at him. "Do you want my dick love?" He started to turn to look at Jin but stopped, he nodded before dropping his head down. The older leaned over him and bit his shoulder lightly, just trying to get some noise out of him. "Do you want both of them?"

He whimpered and his legs started to shake, but he still wouldn't speak or look at him. He's getting close, "You may speak now, did you learn your lesson?"

"Yes," he whimpered softly. "Please Jinnie," he begged.

"Go lay down on the bed love, I'll give you what you want."

He laid down and spread his legs wide, Jin could see the slit in his stomach starting to open up. And he slapped his hand down "keep them in check love or I'll spank you and then send you to your room."

He groaned, his head thrown back and his back arched. Jin's tentacles were again doing their job, getting him worked up. He was moaning and panting, he was so into what the older was doing to his body that he didn't even notice when the older slipped in beside his tentacle. Jin moved his cock out, while his tentacle went in, alternating his thrusts, and Joon was a blubbering mess underneath him. "Look at you taking both of them and drooling all over my bedding like a good little fuck toy."

"Just for you," he moaned out while he was fisting the blanket, his thighs squeezing around Jin's body.

He slowed down, just to prolong his suffering. "But you aren't love, just yesterday I saw Jk had you bent over his bed and he was doing the same thing."

He was whimpering and tears started to fall as his head shook back and forth, "please Jin," he cried out.

"Please what?"

He was an incoherent mess that couldn't even tell him what he wanted or needed. "Do you want to cum love, do you want me to move faster and make you cum? Because I want to feel you squeezing my dick, so can you do that for me?"

He reached out trying to grab onto Jin but he pulled away. The older pulled his tentacle out so he could fuck into him hard. As soon as it slid put he grabbed his thighs and pushed them towards his chest. This position got Jin the deepest he could get short of Joon riding him. "Hold your thighs slut and take this pounding I'm about to give you."

His hands slid behind his knees and he grabbed them, he held himself in half while the older braced himself to fuck him as hard as he possibly could. He's going to hurt tomorrow and Jin doesn't even care. Hopefully Hobi is punishing Yoongi for helping Joon.

"You are out your damn mind Hobi, no not happening."

Jimin was sitting on the chair across the room cackling like he was watching the funniest movie he's ever seen. "Yoongi you let Sky leave, do you know how worried we were? Hobi was in tears."

Yoongi snapped his eyes to Hobi, "I made you cry?"

"It took Jin over an hour to calm me down," while Yoongi looked sorry that wasn't enough for Hobi. "I gave Sky my crest, she's my family now. I swore to protect her and you took her away without telling me. What if our roles were reversed?"

Yoongi's entire body deflated, "you are right, but I'm still not doing it."

Jimin scoffed, Hobi knew he'd be more pissed about this than anyone. "Oh I let you two fuck me multiple times with both of your tentacles and the one time we ask you it's a no? I let both of your fucking cocks be inside me. This is happening, it's two against one."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "you know I don't bottom, Jk and Jin are the same way. I rarely let your tentacles anywhere near my ass and now you want to put both of them in there at the same time? Are you trying to rip me in two?"

Now it was Hobi's turn to scoff, "I'm sure your ass can handle two tentacles. We'll go slow." Both of us stalked towards him as he scurried away. But there's nowhere for him to go, we had Jk lock the door so he's stuck in here with us until we tell him to let us out. "Where do you think you are going?"

His eyes looked back and forth between us almost frantic like, Jimin and Hobi looked at each other and their shoulders dropped, "I don't want to traumatize him, I'll just watch while you fuck him senseless." Then Jimin turned around and plopped right back in the chair.

"Jimin," Yoongi whispered. "I..I."

"It's fine Yoongi, I get it. I would never force you to do something you didn't want to do. But you are getting fucked and since Hobi was more upset than I was, he's fucking you." He waved his hand at us, "at least give me a good show while I play with myself."

Yoongi nodded his head and pulled his clothes off, he laid down on the bed and spread his legs so Hobi could get him prepped. He grunted when it slipped in, overdramatic ass.