Chapter 18

Sky was pulled from Hobi's grasp and was taken over to the counter so Joon could make her a plate, once she had her plate she smiled at us. "I'm going to go eat in my room and before you freak out, nothing is wrong I'm just sure you guys have a lot of questions for Hobi and it'll probably be easier if I'm not here."

"But, we wanted to ask you questions too." Jungkook pouted.

She smiled, "you get to ask one question, then I'm leaving."

They all looked at each other and whispered for a bit, then Jungkook turned back to look at her, "the tentacles aren't a deal breaker because we've had a hard time keeping them in check around you?"

The smile that she gave him was so adorable and sweet, she set her plate down and walked over to him. She straddled his lap, her hands went to his ears as she tugged them back lightly so he was looking up at her. "No they aren't a deal breaker and you don't have to worry about keeping them in check. I give you guys permission to let them lose any time, BUT, when we are having sex all of you will still follow my rules, understand?"

She giggled, "someone's a little excited." We looked and Jungkooks tentacles were out and exploring. She kissed him softly, "anyhoo, you guys talk." Before she left she turned to Yoongi, "don't forget, it's you and me tonight Boo." Then she was gone.

They waited about 1.2 seconds before the questions started flying at Hobi. "Yah, one at a time please."

Jin smacked the table, "I'm going first. So how different was it?"

"Very, it was a lot wetter but in a really good way."

Yoongi leaned forward, "is it better?"

Hobi looked at him, he didn't look upset, honestly curious. "I wouldn't say better or worse, just different, nice. Almost softer if that makes sense?"

Joon was practically bouncing up and down in his seat, "how was it following her rules?"

Hobi's breath blew out in a sigh, "hard as hell. I wanted to touch her so badly."

"What was her reaction when your tentacles came out?"

He smiled at Jimin, "she asked if our species had two dicks." That got all of them laughing. Tae was bouncing up and down in his seat, "just spill it Tae."

"I don't know what to ask, I'm too excited."

Jk snorted, "then I'll go. So you were tied down, but was she rough?"

"No, she wasn't rough. I was tied up but other than that it was sweet."

Tae started bouncing up and down more, "do you think she can be rough?"

Jin glared at Tae, "if you want rough, you know I can always give it to you."

Tae blushed bright red and hid his face in Jimin's neck.

"What do you think she's going to do with me tonight?"

All of them turned to look at Yoongi, "I'm not sure, but if it was anything like what I just experienced then you are going to love it." Then Hobi clapped his hands, "who is going tomorrow?"

"Me, I gave her my desmond as well."

Everyone but Joon was surprised, Jimin started pouting "but I wanted to be the next one to give it to her." He was whining big time and it was so cute. He hopped up, "I'm going to do that now." And then he was gone. 

Jimin ran to his room as fast as he could to grab his desmond, he's never been this nervous before. You only give these away once in your lifetime. If your mate passes, then they are buried with it. "Sky, can I talk to you for a second?"

She looked up from the book she was reading, "sure what's up cutie?"

She always makes him blush like crazy, he's supposed to be affecting her like that, not the other way around. "I know that you already have Jin's and Hobi's, but I wanted you to have mine too." He reached out and handed her his desmond and she took it gently in her hand. Her finger traced over my family crest.

"These are so beautiful, I'm not sure why you guys are giving them to me, but I love them. Thank you."

Jimin was going to tell her, tell her how important they are. He was going to tell her that he was basically proposing and that she has him for life no matter what. But he didn't, he couldn't. Jimin was too scared that she was going to reject it. Just let her think they are pretty coins as she called them. We can tell her later, when we are back on 52 and she can't run back home.

He's not sure if he could handle her leaving, it's only been a month but he's already attached to her. "Of course Sky, I'm glad they make you so happy." Her smile was everything, it warmed him up and filled him with so much happiness. "Can I ask you something? If you don't want to answer I understand though, so no pressure." Jimin was rambling and he couldn't help it.

She giggled a bit, "Jimin just ask. I'm an open book."

"What are you planning on doing with Yoongi tonight? Is it the same as what you did with Hobi?"

She crawled across the bed towards him, she was on her knees in front of him. Her hands went under his shirt and up his chest. "No I'm not sleeping with Yoongi tonight, he's just getting a reward for being so sweet this past week."

Jimin's head cocked to the side, "but all of us were sweet."

Her nails scratched his pecs a bit, "are you jealous Jimin?"

"And if I am?"

"Yoongi was sweet without me knowing, I knew Tae was helping me because I literally slept on top of him. I knew Jk and Hobi were making me food because they brought it to me. Yoongi waited until I was fast asleep and he placed a weighted and heated bean bag on me to help me sleep. And he did it all without telling anyone. Don't you think that deserves a reward?"