Chapter 64

Yoongi grinned a tad smugly, "I'm the ships medical professional and I have access to medical files. Add in the fact that I'm nosey as shit and it doesn't take much for me to get past those pesky computer blockades when I want to find something out. So that's how I know."

Harry's back was ramrod straight, "he's been killing his mates?"

"Like clockwork every 2-3 years after he's mated."

"How? How has nobody noticed?"

Jin shrugged, "he's the Admiral, no one can touch him. And since he's between mates it's our time to strike. He'll be distracted, looking for someone to fuck and woo. It's how we got away with our mission. Everyone knows he has taken a liking to Hobi." Yoongi growled again making Jin chuckle.

"So what, you want us to kill the Admiral?"

Joon shook his head, "no, we need help. But we don't expect any of you to do the actual killing. What we need is someone to replace him when he is dead."

Draco was confused, everyone knows just how high up those seven are in the military. They are war heroes, explorers and well loved by everyone. "Why can't one of you lot do it?"

"We have no desire to be in charge, to rule. We just want to live with our mates and raise our children."

Brex sighed, "the people that don't want to rule, are the ones that should. Think about it. But regardless, you have my help in whatever you need." He sighed before standing up, "I have nothing to lose anymore anyway."

"Brex, wait," Harry yelled out as he was chasing the older man. "Can we talk to you for a second?"

Brex looked at the two younger mates, "sure, walk with me." They walked outside and he could tell that they wanted to say something, he didn't have time for this. "Just spit it out already." He gruffed.

"Creighton, we, we have Creighton. Is his breeder number B1204?"

Brex froze, no there's no way they have his son. Why do they have his son? He should still be in the facility, he shouldn't have been labeled infertile yet. He's barely of age, how many times have they tried impregnating him? "Yes, that's my son. How, how do you have him? Is he okay?"

Draco nodded, "we were his last chance. If he didn't carry our child, then he would be labeled infertile. We asked if we could have him assigned to our house. It was expensive to purchase him, but there was something about him." He looked at his mate who was blushing up a storm, "we really took a liking to him. So we were willing to do anything to keep him close."

"Can, can I see him?"

Harry nodded his head quickly, "of course. That's why we approached you. Just make sure you aren't seen, we, we don't want to risk them taking him away from us."

Scotty stormed in with a massive black duffle bag, he slammed in onto the table. "Where the fuck have you been?" Hobi was pissed, Scotty just up and left like a week ago. They haven't heard a word from him since. "Your best friend is in a fucking coma and you just disappear without a fucking word or concern for her."

"Without, you are fucking kidding me right?" He was seething pissed, these assholes have no fucking clue what he's been doing this past week and they have the audacity to yell at him. "I've been busting my ass to ensure my best friend and your fucking mate survives as well as her child. So don't come at me with this fucking bullshit Hobi. I love Sky just as much as you do, it may be different, but I still love her."

Hobi's entire body deflated, the rage and urge to murder him leaving his body. "I'm sorry. We've, Jimin isn't taking her being in a coma very well. I'm not meant to handle everything, I can for a bit, but they've been gone for nearly 4 months now. I need my mates."

Scotty wrapped his arms around Hobi, he swore to protect them and even though they aren't being attacked right now by enemies, they are being attacked in an entirely different way. And he'll do everything he can to fix it. He looked at Mark who was watching the exchange with wide eyes, Scotty slid the duffle bag towards him "here."

"What's this?" Mark asked as he walked over and inspect what was in the bag.

"We tried it your way, now it's time to try it Earth's way. I spoke to dozens of Drs and all of them agreed that for a pregnant woman in a coma this was the best treatment. I figured if that many agreed on something, it's probably true."

Mark unzipped the bag, inside was a lot of bags with liquid in them, "IV fluid?"

Scotty sighed as he slumped down into the chair, "look, I'm going to be completely honest. I know shit about medicine, the only one I even recognize is steroids. But this is what they give pregnant women to keep their bodies strong enough to give birth. It took me that long because I had to find away to get the drugs. Don't exactly have an inside man. But at this point, it can't hurt."

"Do you think it'll work?" Hobi was trying to not sound hopeful.

Mark shrugged a bit, "I mean like he said it can't hurt, but I'm not sure if it'll work. I've never heard of these drugs."

"I got enough to last until she has to deliver, you don't have to trust me. But, please, trust that I only want what's best."

Hobi stood up and grabbed the duffle bag, he handed it over to Mark, "go get everything ready. If Jimin agrees then we do it."

"If there's even the slightest chance this could save her then do it," Jimin whispered from the doorway. His tears haven't really stopped since they started week ago, "we have to try everything."

"Are you sure Baby? It may hurt your young."

Jimin nodded, "it's a risk we have to take, otherwise we could lose both."