Chapter 44

She looked at him with a blank yet somehow extremely stern face, "I'm not your sub Jin, focus on him."

Jin chuckled, he couldn't wait to break her. She was going to be so fun to break down into the perfect little Princess for him. "As you wish," he wasn't sure why that earned a snort and small giggle from her, but he'd figure that out later. He focused on Tae, "alright Baby let's try this again."

Every single time he hit one of Tae's cheeks, their cocks rubbed together and it was such sweet torture for both of them. Jin wanted nothing more than to slam into him, but he never fucks Tae after his punishments like the other two. So he'll have to find someone else to fuck once they are done here. When Tae got his fifteen spankings Jin got him set back up against the headboard, he brushed the crying boys hair out of his face. "Be good for us Baby unless you want to start this all over again."

"Okay," he murmured. 

"Color Baby?"

He looked at Sky, his Hazel eyes full of tears "I'm still Green. I'll be good this time. I promise."

Jin got situated on the chair, he didn't even warn her before he turned the toy onto full blast. She took no time at all, rocking her hips in a fast rhythm, chasing after her high. Jin fisted himself lazily, he wasn't worried about getting off anymore. He'd find a warm hole for that, he wanted to watch her come undone and know it was because of him. He kept playing with the speed of her toy, going from full blast, to barely anything to nothing at all.

"Jin," she screeched. "Do you want to die?"

"Uh un, you said I could edge you. That this was my reward. Aren't you going to be a good girl? Tae's being so good for us. Just look at him, waiting so patiently not touching himself at all."

Her eyes flitted over towards Tae's, his hazel eyes wide open, watching everything, taking all of it in. "He really is such a good good boy."

"He is," Jin agreed as he amped up the toy again causing Sky to moan loudly. "Now," he whispered as he got up to stand in front of her, his cock bobbing a bit in front of her face. He looked down at her with a smirk at the suggestive position. "I need you to cum for me."

She scoffed and rolled her eyes, she looked at Tae and then started moving not taking her eyes off of him once. It was making Jin mad, she wasn't exactly breaking any rules per say, but it felt like she was. He was standing there with his cock glistening and she didn't even look at it. So he turned the toy all the way off, he walked behind her fisting the hair at the base of her neck. He pushed her forward onto her hands and knees. The toy slipping out of her, "why'd you do that?"

"Can I give you something better?"

Sky had the audaticty to look like she was actually contemplating it, then she frowned and told him that her toy was more than enough. She sat back down on the toy with Jin still gripping her hair roughly before she bounced a few times and then came. Jin was in awe, confused, really fucking horny and a bit angry. Tae let go of the breath he was holding and looked at both of them. She got up from the ground, grabbed the toy and brought it to Tae, "lick it clean like a good boy."

He happily slurped up her toy, cleaning all of her juices from it. The entire time she pet his hair and cooed him about how good he was and how proud she was of him. Once he was done she took it back and laid him down, it didn't take long for him to fall asleep. She left the room without a backwards glance at Jin, like he wasn't standing there cock rock hard and waving in the wind looking for relief.  "I'm going to break her if it's the last thing I do," he mumbled to himself as he went on a mission to find someone to fuck.

Once Sky changed into clothes that were appropriate to be seen outside she went to find Jk, "you ready to eat and then head out?"

"Can I go with you guys? I didn't give you a shirt but if I'm there.."

She looked at Hobi, she hadn't felt nauseous today. Maybe it was a fluke, but he looked like he really wanted to go so she wouldn't tell him no. "Sure Hobi, that's completely fine."

Jin was on a mission, he was going to find a hole to fuck as hard as he can. But everyone seemed to be in the kitchen with Sky and he's not about to let her see she's winning. So when he found Yoongi in the hallway it was like he won the lottery and then lost the fucking ticket. He let Jk fuck him, maybe he'll let him too. "Yoongi, my beautiful mate," he was trying to be sly and seductive but based on the raised eyebrow Yoongi was giving him, he failed. "Look, I don't know if it was a one time thing, or just a Jk thing. But Sky just basically tortured the fuck out of me and I'm horny and slightly pissed."

"And you want to take it out on my ass?"

"Yes, no, maybe.." He groaned loudly, "please," it came out much softer, borderline begging.

"Can you not rip me a new one? Like you can fuck me, but don't fuck all of your anger and break me. Can you pull that off? Because if not, then no you can play with yourself."

"I.." Can he do that? Fuck yeah he can. He's been wanting Yoongi's ass for years and based on what Jk said he's the biggest brat of them all and he can't wait to do that. "I can, if you let me fuck you I can control myself. I won't hurt you."

He smiled at Jin, his gums showing completely, "you can hurt me a little." Then he sautered off to his room.